Thread: Who pays for these Left Wing Activists?

Who pays for these Left Wing Activists?

I mean we have these full time employees who are paid to fly all over the country and riot. Who pays these people?

BTW, since I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, I actually see job listings where the job is 'activist/protestor' in the job listings. Yep, they get PAID to show up. And yet whenever there is a crowd for TRUMP or Republicans (the damned Democrats insult us and call US 'paid actors'). Accusing OTHERS of doing exactly what THEY are doing is probably the most aggravating thing the Democrats do IMHO.

But back to point. Just trying to figure out why the LEFT has so many insane commie BILLIONAIRES who are willing to put their money where their mouth is, and there are few if no CONSERVATIVE billionaires (other than Trump) who are willing to walk the walk. Personally I think the traits of the 'conservative person' (aka) the desire to be left alone, to obey the law, to not burn everything down .... really works against us. They KNOW we have principles and don't want to destroy our communities and they do.

Just hunkering down, armed, isn't going to do anything to help society fight back against these demons. I think that's what they are counting on.

Anyways, thanks for letting me rant.

There's a movie in theaters right now: Civil War. I have it on authority that it's good, though I've not seen it yet.

And, if I may take issue with your thread title, I would hasten to mention you answered your own question in the body...all those "insane commie billionaires"...

So I chose to answer the question you were really asking.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Crowder covered some of the funding yesterday as far as the pro Palestine campus protests
    About the 35 min mark
    Rumble
    https://rumble.com/v4r3ihw-columbia-...s-campuse.html
    Youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frcs1gsp47U
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Who pays these people?
    Looks like Gorged Zoros, the scourge of the free world, is up to his old tricks again...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ant...ros-dark-money

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...srael-protests

No doubt that Kraut Slob, the half-wit bald headed precious and leader of the WEF is also knuckles deep in the shenanigans.

But back to point. Just trying to figure out why the LEFT has so many insane commie BILLIONAIRES who are willing to put their money where their mouth is, and there are few if no CONSERVATIVE billionaires (other than Trump) who are willing to walk the walk. Personally I think the traits of the 'conservative person' (aka) the desire to be left alone, to obey the law, to not burn everything down .... really works against us.
    The commie billionaires have spent considerable time putting their minions in place, to insure they are not investigated or prosecuted for actively funding and inciting the criminal activities of the useful idiots / marching morons.

The conservative billionaires know that the system has been co-opted and corrupted by the communists oligarchs. They're hoping to keep their heads down, stay off the radar and avoid any 'lawfare' that would drain their fortunes.

They KNOW we have principles and don't want to destroy our communities and they do.
    The thing is, they're not destroying "their communities" at all.

When a bus load of criminal trespassers from down south show up at Martha's Vineyard?
    They're loaded back on the bus and sent packing faster than you can say 'Big Mikes a Transvestite'.

Nasty Nancy Pigfloozie claims MS-13 are 'sparkling humanity'...
    But none of them, or the homeless, are camping outside the walls for her compound in San Fransisco.

The comucrats are trying to flood communities, schools and homes of everyday Americans with the filthy dregs of the third world.

This includes refusing to prosecute shoplifters, allowing open and outright theft to the point that stores have to lock up everything on the shelf.
    Or lock their doors and close up entirely.

Should we include the 'Fag Queens' trying to have 'Sodomite Story Hour' at your local library or elementary school?
    That's another step in the grand scheme of things.

Their plan is to overwhelm the average, working American with thieving, amoral criminals and child molesters until it reaches the point that we strike back.
    Then they can point that crooked finger and scream 'racist!' or 'xenophobe!' or 'homophobe!' (or whatever accusation fits the narrative).
    Which allows their crooked prosecutor to twists the judicial system into a pretzel, making self defense a crime.
    "Dirty American! You're not allowed to stand up to one of our precious 'protected class' of criminals and degenerates!!!"

But then?...one of the criminals or degenerates 'fucks around' with the wrong man's family and has to 'find out'.
    There are some truly cunning and patient people in this world.
    Those that know how to wreak havoc from the shadows and leave no trace of their presence and no trail that can be followed

First, the heads of criminals and degenerates start showing up on pikes (or t-posts, which are more common nowadays).

Then a communist plant in the judicial system gets curb-stomped, or somebody rapes his mouth with the socket end of a tire tool.

Once that happens a few times and the idea gets planted in the hearts and minds of the American populace?

("the only place left to find justice is in your own two hands")

Things will go out of control at a high rate of speed.

Just remember to keep your emotions in check.
    Never strike in anger
    Always use the home field advantage
    Stay Frosty