Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Bridge Collapse...

Baltimore Bridge Collapse...

Singaporean flagged ship...Mudslime terror?

Ostensibly there were power failures, but at the first one, the ship was already directly in line with the left support, and the space between the two supports on this bridge was enormous...wouldn't it have been central channel to begin with?

Color me suspicious...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

I hear ya but these days everything seems suspicious
    They are saying:

"The ship’s crew issued a mayday call moments before the crash took down the Francis Scott Key Bridge, enabling authorities to limit vehicle traffic on the span"

I did see that a road crew filling in pot holes went down with it and most traffic was stopped in time
    It did appear to be heading right for that support
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Unfortunately if those freighters lose power, they also lose control of the rudder. With river currents it is very possible and probable that this was just an unfortunate accident. (I hope)

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

this may sound like an ignorant question. why could they not drop the anchors?

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

never mind, i know figured it out.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Singaporean flagged ship...Mudslime terror?

Ostensibly there were power failures, but at the first one, the ship was already directly in line with the left support, and the space between the two supports on this bridge was enormous...wouldn't it have been central channel to begin with?

Color me suspicious...
    Id have to agree, need to look at the background of every crewman on the ship.

Gee...who'd a thunk it...ship's black box missing 2 minutes of data shortly before it struck the bridge...

https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/sta...61956419665964

This was intentional folks...just like those hundreds (HUNDREDS...get it...when previously there were maybe one or two a year) of disasters at various food processing plants across the nation...

This is coordinated terror and destruction of the US by the globull elites, all intended to bring the US to its knees...AND IT'S WORKING!!!!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Gee...who'd a thunk it...ship's black box missing 2 minutes of data shortly before it struck the bridge...

https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/sta...61956419665964

This was intentional folks...just like those hundreds (HUNDREDS...get it...when previously there were maybe one or two a year) of disasters at various food processing plants across the nation...

This is coordinated terror and destruction of the US by the globull elites, all intended to bring the US to its knees...AND IT'S WORKING!!!!
    Ahhh, the Nixon Ploy....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Hazardous Material Containers Breached During Baltimore Bridge Collapse: NTSB

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/haz...rc_cmp=rtbn-cc

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

More investigations into the "accident."

https://www.watchdognews.org/ntsb-in...oogle_vignette

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    HAHAHA

"Once is an accident; twice is a coincidence; three times is enemy action....."

Waiting for the third one now....

https://www.westernjournal.com/anoth...vative-tribune

Freedom isn't free.

With the number of possible "sleeper cells" that have already sneaked into the U.S. from BOTH our southern and northern borders, they would want to cause maximum disruption. Taking out a bridge like the Key bridge, while locally disrupting, it would not cause the desired "panic effect" these terrorists seek.
    No, look for an even more co-ordinated attack on multiple electric grid points to darken as much of the U.S. as possible, esp. in major metro areas (NYC, Chicago, SF, LA, etc.).
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    With the number of possible "sleeper cells" that have already sneaked into the U.S. from BOTH our southern and northern borders, they would want to cause maximum disruption. Taking out a bridge like the Key bridge, while locally disrupting, it would not cause the desired "panic effect" these terrorists seek.
    No, look for an even more co-ordinated attack on multiple electric grid points to darken as much of the U.S. as possible, esp. in major metro areas (NYC, Chicago, SF, LA, etc.).
    None of them "sneaked" in. Idiot Joe invited them in. So, if any terrorist attack occurs, you can point the finger right at Idiot Joe. He has welcomed them into America. Hell, he's even flying them across the border now....

Freedom isn't free.

Oh I suppose it could have been some terrorist plot....but it's far more likely it's just more of the general decline of our world that seems to be getting more and more inept and incompetent with each passing generation.

Blaming it on terrorists is giving far too much credit to humanity and implies that it was planned and executed to perfection by some terrorist mastermind and his henchmen, rather than a bumbling and blundering accident caused by incompetence, which is far more likely.
    Last edited by weevil; 04-02-2024 at 10:18 PM.

The ship, with multiple backup steering and power systems, which by regulation must be separate from each other, never should have lost steering...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lost-steering/

This event was designed and planned folks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast