Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What are you DRINKIN?

Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    You're not supposed to double tap the Forum soldier.
    I'm tryin....it's been too long

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDawg View Post
    Johhny walker blue label is 245.00 a fifth..I aint exactly gettin blasted!
    Neva' did have anything that was that costly. The slow and savored burn huh? Save me some. (For medicinal purposes only ya know?)

I'll trade ya shot fer shot for Screech. A product of the rock in Canada, called New Foundlund. (Yeah that's how you say it too 'New Foundlund')
    Last edited by Mac_Muz; 07-25-2010 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    They still make that shit !?!?!?!
    They just started making it a couple of years ago. The company changed their brewing formula in the 70s and went bankrupt. After that, the name appeared on all sorts of ghetto swill. The current version is the original cold brewed formula. Did you know that Schlitz used to be the most popular bear in the world?

"if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    They just started making it a couple of years ago. The company changed their brewing formula in the 70s and went bankrupt. After that, the name appeared on all sorts of ghetto swill. The current version is the original cold brewed formula. Did you know that Schlitz used to be the most popular bear in the world?

Whats up Blueballs glad to see you made it through the darkness, or the Road House,,,, whatever
    "I will never fail my comrades"

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post

No shit...I didn't know that.

I would love a poster sized pic of that ad though, for my basement, that's just too cool.

depends.. sometimes a tawny port, sometimes rum.. no beer..
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Right now kids have me so stressed I'm having a Dos XX.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

captain and coke, with 2 olives to change it up a bit!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345