Thread: Print your own gun!

Print your own gun!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...liberator.html

Boy those Canadians sure have bought into the "It's not my duty or right to protect myself" mentality. Read some of the comments below the article. I suspect a huge push to try to legislate this technology because otherwise, when the price of these printers becomes "everyman", the registration water is well over the dam. Then the gun control freaks will only have ammo control left as a possibility.

Think about printing your own magazines as well......

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Very cool! Combine developments in 3D printing and other alternatives to manufacturing with online piracy and our society is changed forever. For example, if Canada thinks they could block access to weapons blueprints for Canadians, their stupid. People who are interested will be downloading those things like its music files.

In response to the comments section: Wow. Progressive libs are fucking nuts these days. They are SO intent on disarming us, I have no idea how anyone could think they wouldn't very easily stoop to imprisoning or murdering conservative gun owners. They are so convinced of their own moral superiority it wouldn't even nag their conscious.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"