Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what should I get next?

Quote Originally Posted by filthy phil View Post
    Talk of eliminating the trust "loophole" has me leery.
    My cleo here wont sign.
    I just caught this re-reading the thread. Sooo, just for clarification.

Right now there is an effort to eliminate the CLEO sign off. It is making good steam and may actually happen some day. But there is going to be a trade off. There are going to be changes to the Trust process at the same time. See, folks like me that do Form 1s (making) on a trust have no background check done on them. So the change to the trusts is going to be that anyone on the trust is going to have to submit photos and fingerprints along with the trust documents. That's really the only change being proposed to trusts. BUT, at the same time, the CLEO sign off will also go buy buy.

If you don't have one already, it would be a good idea to look into getting a quality gun safe.

Quote Originally Posted by filthy phil View Post
    just got my 3rd glock

Getting $9k from a car accident, some tard ran a light and plowed me on 249.

Gonna spend $1000-$1200 on a new gun.

Currently all I have is colt 6920, zastava ak 762, glock 26, 17, 20.

a semi benelli m1, m2, m3 (the latter really appeals to me. I could load up/buy low powered shells and use the pump option)

another ar? still havent shot the one I got now due to the rediculous cost of ammo for that.

Another ak? ammo for that is still cheap, relatively speaking. My ak has a full stock, maybe get a folder?

A glock 19 would round out my 9 collection. (Can share mags with the others, big plus there) and a rem 870?

dont really wanna get into another cal, but a gen4 glock 21 sounds appealing also

What to do?

Get a decent pistol
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Here is another idea: Body armor and plate carrier! Get yourself tactically squared away with everything including flashlights, slings, clothes, and LBE.

DKX Armor

TAG Plate Carrier
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12