Thread: WTS 7.62x39 mm Premium COM bloc M67 PPU and Hunting Ammunition

WTS 7.62x39 mm Premium COM bloc M67 PPU and Hunting Ammunition

COM Bloc Ammunition (recyclable brass cases)

M67 124gr FMJ 22 boxes @ 15 per box = 330 rnds; $10.00 a box; $220.00.
    The M67 (non-export) was made by Prvi Partizan (PPU) head stamp “NNY 1987” translates to PPU 1987 and is a hotter load then the export M67 and other Yugoslavian made M67. The M67 has a corrosive berdan primer and is brass cased.

Hunting Ammunition

123gr SP Federal Power-Shok 2 boxes @ 20 per box = 40 rnds; $22.00 a box; $44.00.
    Federal Power-Shok #76239B boxer primer (non corrosive) and brass cased.

123gr SP S&B 2 boxes @ 20 per box = 40 rnds; $20.00 a box; $40.00.
    Sellier & Bellot #2943 boxer primer (non corrosive) and is brass cased.

The M67 ammunition was taken directly from the original sealed crate/container and vacuum sealed into 2 boxes per storage bag and placed into a steel ammunition case with desiccants for storage. The hunting ammunition was vacuum sealed with a desiccant and oxygen pack per box and placed into a steel ammunition case with desiccants for storage. The steel ammunition case was stored in a climate controlled environment.

The total amount of ammo is 430 rounds for at total of $304.00, OBO with free shipping*.

*To sweeten the deal I will give away 20 M67 rounds and pay for shipping up to $20.00.

All state and federal laws must not be violated during this transaction and the parties will agree on payment terms. Shipping will be by UPS ground.

Note: I would be willing to sell part of the ammunition to different buyers.

Location Milwaukee, WI.

Note: I had problems posting pictures so I can e-mail pictures by request but all the ammo is vacuum sealed except for 20 rounds of the M67 PPU. I also have other ammo for sale.
    Last edited by mars; 05-25-2013 at 10:42 PM. Reason: update
    Ex cineribus resurgam