Thread: berkshire humidor

were gun laws are finally making since!!!

berkshire humidor

think i'm going to go with the berkshire 75ct humidor. for under 80 bucks this seems to fit my budget and my needs. can anyone give me anymore info on these humi's?
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Contributor 05/2012

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    think i'm going to go with the berkshire 75ct humidor. for under 80 bucks this seems to fit my budget and my needs. can anyone give me anymore info on these humi's?
    As stated earlier, the biggest quality is a tight seal. Hard to do with an on ine purchase, of course.
    IF you go to a local retailer, or once you get it on line, if returnable, do the "dollar bill" test. Open the top
    lay a dollar bill halfway in, close e top, and see if you can pull the bill out. It should clamp down on the dollar without
    any give. Open, and repeat, along the full length and width of the lip.
    Don't forget to "season" the interior properly! Hopefully, there will be instructions. Oh, and a digital, not analog,
    humistat.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Whatever you think you need space wise, multiply by 10.

Also, listen to CG.
    Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 05/2012

...and don't put any Drew Estates cigars in there....

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarGuy View Post
    ...and don't put any Drew Estates cigars in there....
    thank you guys very much for the info! soon as i get it in i'll take a couple of pics and let you guys see it. and yes i will absolutly do the dollar bill test. but might need a hand at properly seasoning it. thanks
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

By coincidence I've been looking around for a new cigar-house this past week or so meself. For some reason my present one has run out of space . I've looked in a couple of local stores and online but am kinda overwhelmed by the selection out there. I'd like to keep the cost down to $150 or less, if that's possible for a good 'dore that will hold 50 sticks or so. Any advice/thoughts appreciated, as always.

One thing I highly recommend is a Cigar Oasis. Takes all the guesswork out.
    http://www.amazon.com/Cigar-Oasis-XL...ds=cigar+oasis

MrK...I may have a cedar lined humidor for you. PM me if interested. It would be considerably le$$ than your budget. Probably about half.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    One thing I highly recommend is a Cigar Oasis. Takes all the guesswork out.
    http://www.amazon.com/Cigar-Oasis-XL...ds=cigar+oasis

MrK...I may have a cedar lined humidor for you. PM me if interested. It would be considerably le$$ than your budget. Probably about half.
    Thanks for the tip and the offer amigo, I'll keep both in mind. I know about the Oasis units from this fine forum....the humidor thing is going to take some time. Kind of like screening a nanny for the kids, lol.