Thread: Serbian Ammo Question

Serbian Ammo Question

I ordered a couple boxes of Prvi partizan .357 magnum from AIM. Any one have any experience or comments about this brand? Still damn expensive at $20/50 plus shipping but it is/was available and I have 2 new guns in .357 that need to be fed. This stuff is 158 gr. semi jacketed hollow point.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Serbian Ammo Question

I have had good luck with PRVI .45 auto, but haven't tried any other calibers.

It was the only ammo my old Para would feed at first so I used it to break in the gun. It worked good enough for that, was cleaner than WWB, and I had no weird experiences like squibs or sparks flying out my barrel.

Visually it looked a lot better than the Federal estate I've been shooting this year.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Re: Serbian Ammo Question

Good info. Thanks!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yes Privi is good ammo from a quality point of view. Not the most powerful usually but good, a cut above Russian ammo to be sure.

It looks good. If its as clean as you guys are saying I think I'll be happy. Hopefully my lever gun will feed it without issue.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I've used the rifle calibers and have been happy with it. Privi, for the most part, seems as good as the standard grade Remington and Winchester.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...