Thread: Killer Deal! (AR-15)

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Killer Deal! (AR-15)

I would loved to have gotten this instead of my recent M4. Ridiculous Fucking price, and it comes with a barrel made by FN in Columbia SC, mid-length gas system, and Midwest Ind. modular free float tube, as well as the Aimpoint PRO which also came on my carbine.

I totally would have snatched this up instead of mine if I had known, but oh well. Can't complain about deals getting better.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...2-carbine.html

$1,079.99

Any of you guys with money to burn need to watch their site often. I'm not trying to hock their stuff, but the deals lately have been really good and change every day or so.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 07-12-2013 at 05:39 PM. Reason: added an important 'not' to my last sentence
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

That is a great deal. I have read about some QC issued on other forums coming out of PSA. Mine has been 100%, although I don't shoot it much lately due to ammo cost.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    prices for guns are going to keep getting better provided something doesn't set off another panic.

I was at an auction on saturday and this AR sold for $675, no way you could build it for that

Modern Tacoma, WA made AR-15 style .223 semi-automatic rifle. Missing the detachable magazine but any magazine designed to be used in an AR-15 will fit. 18” chrome lined barrel includes a short slotted flash suppressor. Full length Picatinny top rail is holding A.R.M.S. thumb operated pop up adjustable sights. Alloy fore-end is fully surrounded by Picatinny style rails that will allow the user to mount any laser, scope, flashlight, or other adaptable accessory. Satin black metal finish. Checkered black plastic pistol grip. Collapsible synthetic stock with a sling swivel. Gun appears to be as new but has no box.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

If I didn't already have 4 AR's, I'd jump all over that.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yep a free floated AR middy with the Aimpoint Pro sight is a great deal for under $1,100.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Palmetto State Armory is always having sales. Been getting my 5.56 from them lately for $9.99 a 20rd box.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!