Thread: Push button folders at Copes

Push button folders at Copes

http://www.copesdistributing.net/pro...oducts_id=2923
    Years ago push-buttons were advertised as East German. Whatever they are I like them better than the levers.

Personally, I prefer the lever. Just hit it with a downward stroke of your thumb and you're GTG. The push button on my AMD is annoying as hell and not as easy to use as the Polack/Romy lever setup. The only drawback to the Rusky SF is the push button on the receiver. But that's just my opinion.

But it's good to see more variety out there. Been awhile since there was anything available other than the lever-style folders.
    How do you compromise with someone when their idea of compromise is to give them what THEY want?

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I think the push buttons are the best bolt on milisurp folder. It is good to see them again.

A friendly warning to my fellow southpaws who are thinking of trying these. The push button Romanian stocks are offset to the left to give right handed shooters a better cheek weld, However, it gives lefties a much worse one. Stick with the lever as it is centered and the best compromise available.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

If anyone ever wants to trade their push button type for a lever type let me know I have 3 levers and one push button and would like to have more push buttons.