Thread: Question on Polish AKM/AKMS made by Wade's Eastside Guns in Washington State.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Question Question on Polish AKM/AKMS made by Wade's Eastside Guns in Washington State.

I have seen an ad listing how the Gun's are built. According to the Shotgun News Ad, they are Built on new Unissued Matching Numbers, Polish Part's, with Hammer Forged Crome Lined Barrel's. Hand Assembled on Nodak Spud NDS-3 Recievers, with the Tapco no Slap Trigger kit, and correct AKM Muzzle Comp. Selling for 800.00 each. My question is does anyone know or has one of these AK's from this company. He sale's Fixed and Folder for same Price. rsvp! Please, I am wondering, if this is not a good one, who makes the best and most correct looking PKMS??? Paul

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Sorry no experience with this maker, but from what you post about the build parts, they sound quite nice.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I dont know if he is the Maker or not, he has an Ad selling them in the Shotgun News. I would guess he got them from somewhere. so I would ask, who is selling/or Making the best Polish AKM outthere? Paul