Thread: KRISS VECTOR SBR Overview and Demonstration with Suppressor

KRISS VECTOR SBR Overview and Demonstration with Suppressor

The KRISS VECTOR is a truly unique weapon. It is, in its full auto version, a submachine gun with a cyclic rate nobody in their right mind would actually use on full auto, but it shines in three round burst mode. Then you have the civilian models, among them shines the SBR version with a 5.5" barrel, then throw a can on it and you've got something really special.

I was able to shoot a KRISS VECTOR out at Asymmetric Solutions in Farmington, Missouri and we had a great time.

Check out Asymmetric Solutions at: http://www.asymmetricsolutionsusa.com

Impressions of the VECTOR.

I was surprised by the amount of recoil. I had shot a MP5 a week before, on full auto even, and the recoil is night/day different. I chalk it up to the heavier round, of course, but also because the VECTOR is really light and compact. But, when we put the suppressor on it, the VECTOR was in its element.

I believe the SBR version with a suppressor would make for a nearly perfect home defense weapon, easily able to cut corners, pie and cover a house, with a flashlight on it, etc.

We had a great time.

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/v/1sjvxbHmyoA...3&hl=en_US

Nice video thanks. So what do you make of that down ward sliding toogle or what ever it is called. Does it help or just a gimick? Seem like a nice gun though I would have designed it around some other magazine system.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yes, a very nice video. I too am surprised at the recoil. I don't think an AR15 makes that much impulse on the shooter. I had thought the Kriss was a lot lower in recoil energy given the action design.