Thread: midway has hk93/33 mags 40 and 30rd in stock

were gun laws are finally making since!!!

midway has hk93/33 mags 40 and 30rd in stock

just bought 2 30 rounders for the h&k for under 40 with s&h!!! they have 30 for 10.99 and 40 for 16.99 they are promag but have good reviews and are alot better priced than the factory steel mags for 90 and that is if you can find them!!!
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Promag huh. Best wait and see if they really work. Promag product is very hit and miss for quality. Often one mag will work and the other will not.

yeah i know shuetz. but i can't afford the steel german one's for freaking 90 to 100 a pop. and that is if anyone will come off of them.lol
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    yeah i know shuetz. but i can't afford the steel german one's for freaking 90 to 100 a pop. and that is if anyone will come off of them.lol
    I wouldn't be signing up for $90 buck mags either. Still .... a $16 buck mag that won't feed ammo isn't worth the money either. I certainly hope they work and work well for you, was just trying to caution you to not go "all in" on them before you find out if they really do work.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I wouldn't be signing up for $90 buck mags either. Still .... a $16 buck mag that won't feed ammo isn't worth the money either. I certainly hope they work and work well for you, was just trying to caution you to not go "all in" on them before you find out if they really do work.
    i know bud and thank you for it! just got two so i'll see how they are first and give you all a report on them. and if you come across any steel mags for a 93 and don't want them and there at a fair price don't forget me o.k.

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    i know bud and thank you for it! just got two so i'll see how they are first and give you all a report on them. and if you come across any steel mags for a 93 and don't want them and there at a fair price don't forget me o.k.
    http://www.midwayusa.com/Product/671...aluminum-black not steel but they are aluminum surplus HK 93 magaines at Midway USA. Having used the HK91 aluminum magazines in the past, I think they could be good. Germans always over engineer stuff so I'd expect these 93 mags to also be good.

EDIT: Awe crap, sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    http://www.midwayusa.com/Product/671...aluminum-black not steel but they are aluminum surplus HK 93 magaines at Midway USA. Having used the HK91 aluminum magazines in the past, I think they could be good. Germans always over engineer stuff so I'd expect these 93 mags to also be good.

EDIT: Awe crap, sold out!
    yeah i know i searched all day trying to find aluminum one or steel and everything is sold out! thats why i got stuck with the polymer ones from promag. sucks big time!!!
    Last edited by silentkilla; 07-29-2013 at 07:31 PM.

well brothers!, my hk93 mags came in this morning and straight to the range i went. took them out of the box and filled it up with remington 223. loaded the weapon and let her slam home, the first mag feed with no issue and locked in secure with hardly any mag wobble. took the second out and same thing ran great.with no issues what so ever! so if you have a hk93 and need a cheap and reliable mag get yourself a couple promag 30rd mags from Midwayusa.com. i have ran about 150rds a piece through them so far with no issues! good mag in my opinion!!!