Thread: 9114901075742637653394

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

In coming!

I've got more going out in the next few days. This one was the biggest PITA of the bunch, so I concentrated on it first.

I meant to get these out last week, but it didn't happen.

Sue me!
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I don't know why, but all of a sudden this place is deader than the space between Joe Biden's ears. What's up?

Speaking for myself...Waning interest. Too much liberal hyperbole. Not the Humidor specifically, but GN in general. There seems to be a significant level of value placed on diverse agendas lately. I find it tedious and uninteresting.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Contributor 05/2012

<sigh> We always have the humidor..........?!

For me the sudden disinterest is the admins stance that we'll tolerate lefty trolls and like it, or else.
    Returns June 3rd.

I was out of contact for a couple of days. The fiance's family took us to Vegas over the weekend and the hotel we stayed at wanted $13 a day for wifi. Funk that, mang!

I promply took the money we saved by going offline and got #@$% faced playing quater slots at Mermaids. WOOOOO!!!!

Pictured: A rough morning ahead...

Anyways, when I got back there was a surprise bomb from El Jefe waiting for us! So expect a few more reviews soon. Some real jems in there too! I'll be posting as soon as I have time to do so.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Speaking for myself...Waning interest. Too much liberal hyperbole. Not the Humidor specifically, but GN in general. There seems to be a significant level of value placed on diverse agendas lately. I find it tedious and uninteresting.
    x100

What the hell is going on with what was once labled "The Most Dangerous Site On The Web"?

Quote Originally Posted by CigarGuy View Post
    <sigh> We always have the humidor..........?!
    It's probably the last forum which hasn't been overrun by leftist-apologist-pole-smoking spam.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    For me the sudden disinterest is the admins stance that we'll tolerate lefty trolls and like it, or else.
    Fuck that. Maybe we need to start our own site...one devoted to guns, booze, cars, fine cigars, ho's, & other topics that are like Kryponite to liberal asshats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    I was out of contact for a couple of days. The fiance's family took us to Vegas over the weekend and the hotel we stayed at wanted $13 a day for wifi. Funk that, mang!

I promply took the money we saved by going offline and got #@$% faced playing quater slots at Mermaids. WOOOOO!!!!

Anyways, when I got back there was a surprise bomb from El Jefe waiting for us! So expect a few more reviews soon. Some real jems in there too! I'll be posting as soon as I have time to do so.
    Good for you, Doc. Sounds like you had a mini Fear & Loathing time in Vegas.

Did a dwarf bring you a cocktail and push-button phone while you were sweating out your hangover by the pool?

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Good for you, Doc. Sounds like you had a mini Fear & Loathing time in Vegas.

Did a dwarf bring you a cocktail and push-button phone while you were sweating out your hangover by the pool?
    Not a dwarf per say, but a cute blonde shorty in a two piece did keep the Pina Coladas rolling in!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post

I see what you did there...
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Hmmmm...... just slathered tape all over another ticking package this afternoon.

Sorry they were out of midgets in Vegas, Doc.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Sorry they were out of midgets in Vegas, Doc.

Win some, lose some I guess.