Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: here you go you nonbelievers!!!! 24.5inch double drop tine

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    good idea think i might do that. i've got another buck on the wall that a beast my uncle killed. i'll have to take some pics of that one also.
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 EddieB310's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    good idea think i might do that. i've got another buck on the wall that a beast my uncle killed. i'll have to take some pics of that one also.
    That's a nice deer, even if you were hunting with a one eyed beagle. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by EddieB310 View Post

That's a nice deer, even if you were hunting with a one eyed beagle. LOL
    if a one eyed beagle got you that would you not hunt with him??? stop dicking around Eddie and go hunting with me this year! you gotta be close!
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 EddieB310's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    if a one eyed beagle got you that would you not hunt with him??? stop dicking around Eddie and go hunting with me this year! you gotta be close!
    I have some friends that have a hunting camp, and they were always joking about hunting with a one eyed beagle. I thought they really had a one eyed beagle. Come to find out, that's what they called hunting with a spotlight. I thought a well trained poacher like you would have heard that expression before.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieB310 View Post
    I have some friends that have a hunting camp, and they were always joking about hunting with a one eyed beagle. I thought they really had a one eyed beagle. Come to find out, that's what they called hunting with a spotlight. I thought a well trained poacher like you would have heard that expression before.
    LMAO!!!! asshole!

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Damn dude, you've got a nice rack... I'd love to get my hands on a pair like that some day.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12