Thread: question on trade value

question on trade value

I have been going thru some boxes and have come up with stuff I no longer need. So wondering what a fair trade value would be.
    1st I have 11 ak 30 round mags. 8 are rib backed 3 are smooth. all have very little use.
    2nd I have a none numbers matching stg58 parts kit with extra hand guards and one 20 rounder. almost no finish on the out side but a nice shiny bore.
    been so long since I have been in this game I am way out of touch with pricing.

thanks gremlin

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    I have been going thru some boxes and have come up with stuff I no longer need. So wondering what a fair trade value would be.
    1st I have 11 ak 30 round mags. 8 are rib backed 3 are smooth. all have very little use.
    2nd I have a none numbers matching stg58 parts kit with extra hand guards and one 20 rounder. almost no finish on the out side but a nice shiny bore.
    been so long since I have been in this game I am way out of touch with pricing.

thanks gremlin

The rib back are going around $15-30ea. the flat backs should bring $30-35ea

The fal kit is about $475-550
    Last edited by abpt1; 09-26-2013 at 08:12 AM.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

That is high on the mags...

Aim, Tiger (was I.O.), J&G, Classic have had spine back euros on sale in the $9.99 to $12.00 range lately. Gun show pricing is higher, $15 to $20. The Chinese mags about $5 more unless they are Polytech then they are double....

FAL kits have been all over the place... with the barrel import ban, any kit brings about $150 more with the barrel.
    Last edited by El Laton Caliente; 09-26-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    That is high on the mags...

Aim, Tiger (was I.O.), J&G, Classic have had spine back euros on sale in the $9.99 to $12.00 range lately. Gun show pricing is higher, $15 to $20. The Chinese mags about $5 more unless they are Polytech then they are double....

FAL kits have been all over the place... with the barrel import ban, any kit brings about $150 more with the barrel.
    WOW its been a while huh? You cant even buy a fal barrel for $150 these days... and mags well depends on where you sell them I guess. These are not inflated prices I paid 500 for a mint imbel kit 3years ago and then I fucked up the barrel and had to buy another that I found on fal files that was $175 from a stg58 kit.

thanks

thanks for the info. now just need to figure out what i need or want around those values

http://www.royaltigerimports.com/sho...97&id=24416651

Polish polymer $7.95

They had either steel or polymer, 4 in a pouch with cleaning kit for $39.95 a month or so back.

I did go looking and others are asking more like $15 to J&G's high of $27.95...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Your right on the barrels, DSA is asking $250 for a FAL barrel.

I can remember I didn't pay that much for the rifle parts kit. man I want the cheap prices back

Yea, I remember the $69 "G" kits and AMP65 kits.... and Sportsman's Guide $3.38 surplus AK mags...

I think we bought G3 mags for $1 and new type flectarn pouches for $0.50 or a $1 from I.O. just 4 or 5 years ago...

Just ten years ago I bought E. German AK74 bakelite mags for something like $1 each...
    Last edited by El Laton Caliente; 09-27-2013 at 09:05 AM.

so im thinking a basic ar rifle kit for the fal kit? reasonable?