Thread: Shooting video (GRAPHIC)

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

Shooting video (GRAPHIC)

I hadn't seen this one before.
    Pretty harsh. I hope these guys were caught.

http://www.videodon.com/video/Shooting.wmv
    видеодон

Iron Pumping Bastard aliceinchains's Avatar

I find it hard to believe people can act in a manner of such. They are not human they are animals.
    I am sitting in my angry chair!

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

wtf? took them enough shots.

looks like at least 2 right to the head at near point blank and it still didnt stop him.

looks like they couldnt keep the guns running either, kept jamming. wonder what they were shooting.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Whats was this shooting for?I know senseless and brutal but why and what for?
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Geezus. Had to be a .22 or mabye a .25ACP - probably a Raven or some similar POS. He had to rack the slide for every shot. But the ohter guy's gun worked just fine....

And I'm sure this is some highly controlled urban area where handguns are illegal - and carrying them really illegal.

Yep.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

ADMIN | LOGIC POLICE RJ Shooter's Avatar

I'm thinking .22 since there was no blood from exit wounds as they shot him in the head 72 times... :-/
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

pieces of human shit!

bring back the rope!!!!!!!!!!!

Rage

ps: would gen discussion be a better venue for the video?

Lightbulb

I wonder what this one was all about. Perhaps it was a gang shooting. What ever it is it looks like they were fighting out side before the victim got thrown in the door. The door comes unhindged right before the three of them are seen.

I wonder if the victim was trying to pull out a weapon while the guy in the white was clearing a jam. It sure looked like that to me that or he was checking where he had been shot. Right at that time though it looks like the guy in white decides to start pistol whipping him and trying to pull something out of his right hand.

I wonder what was i nthe right hand they sure seemed to be after it.

The victim I have to admit put up a good fight given the circimstances. He sure didn't seem to want to give up what was in the hand which at that point makes me wonder what it is. What is worht dieing for at that point. Only thing I can think of is a weapon that you are trying to use to fight back. I can't tell if they leave with two guns or three it almost looks like three. That or the white sweater guys friend gave him back the gun he lost while wrestling with the victim.

I have to figure the bad guys were using some crappy low powered gun with as many times that it looks like they shoot him. Heck it looks like he took a couple in the head. And was still fighting for a while.

So sad but, that is life and death I guess. Probably over somethign really stupid. The whole thing happened pretty fast. About 40 seconds is all.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Geezus. Had to be a .22 or mabye a .25ACP - probably a Raven or some similar POS. He had to rack the slide for every shot. But the ohter guy's gun worked just fine....

And I'm sure this is some highly controlled urban area where handguns are illegal - and carrying them really illegal.

Yep.
    Lorcin,Jennings?Small caliber I'm sure.Such a waste,if the world ended tomorrow these pieces of shit would be the first to crumble.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Anyone know what country this was in? I've seen some pretty hairy surveillance videos from Bolivia, Colombia, etc.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

I don't have a clue.
    Someone sent it to me.
    видеодон

This is from Brazil and it is a gang killing. The "victim" is also armed. You can see him go for his gun, but by then it's too late.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo