Hello everyone. After reviewing the posts here concerning I.O. Inc. I feel the need to reply with some much needed current information regarding I.O. Inc. I.O. has recently completed the re-location process from Monroe, North Carolina to a new state of the art facility in Palm Bay, Florida. With this transition to the "Space Coast" of Florida, I.O. Inc. has been able to hire many quality engineers and assembly personnel that previously were employed by some of the top contractors for the United States space program. I.O. Inc. has invested heavily in new production/manufacturing equipment as well as the training policies and procedures of the new I.O. Inc. staff members. I.O. Inc. is committed to giving our customers the best firearm that money can buy. After all, with the current economic times being what they are, you have the right to be pleased knowing that your money is indeed being spent on a quality engineered firearm that is MADE IN THE USA.
I wanted to write this note to you to inform you of the change for the better that is currently taking place at I.O. Inc and to welcome you to visit our website or to call and speak to one of our dedicated staff members in our expanded customer service department. Thank you for you time.*

Respectfully,

Uli Wiegand
CEO/President
I.O. Inc.