Thread: Battle Creek has a new gun shop, sweetness.

Battle Creek has a new gun shop, sweetness.

About time we get a new gunshop, the main store around here has drool factor with nice things and NFA stuff and a 50ft range. But their sales guys can be kinda dickish. And their prices are a bit hight for what it is. I like to deal with the owner he is a great guy, and has always been there to get what i need, and sometimes get some free range time. The new shop however is amazing in comparison locally in prices of ammo and guns. Guns arent marked up 300.00 and ammo is what you would see at a large chain, cheaper than the local guys. So far I've picked up 3 p mags, 100rds of pmc, and 60 rds of xm80c 7.62x51 nato. The mags were $15, the .223 pmc was 10.00 a box and the 7.62 was $23 a box, all of which I consider fair for a locally owned shop. Im trying to get him on nfa stuff so I could hopefully get silencers cheaper. And trying to get a job there. Always wanted to sell guns, and inform people of the stats and facts that Ive learned instead of filling them with nonsense and mis conceptions like some shops do. He needs more clients before he can hire. I like a person that shakes your hand and greets you and does the same when you leave. Instead of looking like i disrupted their shop party and isnt happy to earn my cashthrough work. Plus for the new guy.

That's awesome.

MI has been in need of more gun shops for years now. It's always great to hear of a new one opening up.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!