Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ah,..........thats better.

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    got to get done with the piping down here at the army depot first.. supposed to have already been home long ago but they keep adding work. which is not a bad thing but i miss home.
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    got to get done with the piping down here at the army depot first.. supposed to have already been home long ago but they keep adding work. which is not a bad thing but i miss home.
    Damn dude, git your ass home for Christmas!
    Face your fear, accept your war.

bad thing is we did not get to go home for thanksgiving and there only giving us 2 days off for christmas. christmas eve and day. maybe then i can get your shit mailed out to you for youe christmas brother and then i can focus on family and getting that big ten point thats gave me alot of sleepless nights in the past.....lmao
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    I've got like 5 cousins that are pipeline welders. Two of them work primarily outside of the country and the others work in Texas.

I've got another cousin who is a bridge builder. He's the foreman for a crew that drives pilings. He works all over. He just finished working on a railroad bridge in the Kansas City area and now is on a job in Oklahoma.

All these goobers make decent money, but are seldom home. With a couple of them thats probably good.

Oh, also, theres a big pipeline being put in just north of here. From what I can see they're just to the east of Moberly, over the summer they were west of Thomas Hill. I'm not sure if its a gas line or what, but its fairly big, going by the size of the trench they've been excavating.
    Returns June 3rd.

we mainly do gas plants, oil refineries, and chemical plants. we are running natural gas and cooling water piping down here now. then after this we have to rebuild a furnace at the solutia plant in oxford Al. about 15 miles from were i'm at now so another freaking 3 to 4 months away from home when christmas is over with.... yay!!!!

yeah you do make a decent living doing this kind of work but you have to stay gone away from your family all the time and you miss alot. last year i cleared a little over 130k but you don't hardly do anything but work brother. it gets old.

I've been moving back to pipes lately. This morning I enjoyed some Cornell & Diehl Billy Bud in my Ben Wade Calabash with my coffee.

Last edited by TEN-32; 12-15-2013 at 08:58 AM.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12