hi guys i purchased a used I.O ak 47 sporter(econ). based off of polish blue print. i was ripped off from a price gouging asshole gunshot. i paid way too much. im embarrassed to even tell you how much, its that high. but my question is, should i also buy another ak? i am prepping atm. i purchased this 1 when Obama was trying to ban them and you couldn't find anything at all. it came with a slide fire bump fire stock on it, but i took it off because it would not function well unless you had alot of practice. it also snapped my firing pin. i replaced the firing pin. i called i.o. and they told me that this gun cant handle full auto or bump-fire. they said my rivets will get destroyed and the barrel is not chrome lined. that for me is a red flag for a piece of shit. am i correct? i put on a reg tapco ar style stock, and have the slid fire stock laying around if any 1 is interested. but with all that i going on i want to be prepared, and want to make sure i have a good ak when shtf, but im poor as shit atm.

also didnt even come with a scope mount.