Thread: Guns Network - 2014 and beyond...

Exclamation Guns Network - 2014 and beyond...

I want to thank each and every one of YOU members of the Guns Network Community who have contributed over the years. Our community has grown over the years. Our community has a very hard core bunch of members from a pool of various personalities and backgrounds. It is important that you all know, I am invested in Guns Network.

Since we came back the first time, the servers I bought at the time lasted until they died two weeks ago. The technology now days would blow the doors off any older servers now a days. I once again bought three more servers but this time we bought quality and we bought for the future in that we installed four 2TB drives in each one. Alex has been our Administrator for all of Guns Network’s assets since we came back a few years ago. Alex and I talked and came to the decision that he is now in possession of our servers. Alex now has more flexibility and can backup and fix things quicker on his network. Guns Network is still paying for the overhead in keeping the power on, lol.

If you have notice the speed is lightening fast... There is a reason, it is the hardware I went out and bought.

We will after a good six months start looking at corporate advertisers but only after we have a good solid foundations of traffic stats.

In the meantime, members who have over the years UPGRADED their MEMBERSHIPS, YOU will be able to get the opportunity to help Guns Network once again. Many members have OUTDATED upgraded memberships. So instead of being rude and changing your membership back to regular status. We are giving you the heads up in renewing at the same level you are at or downgrade or upgrade. So from now until next Friday, we are giving you the member who has not renewed your membership in over a year the opportunity to renew and help the Guns Network Community. We added at the top on the navigational bar “MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE” … This is an internal paid membership tool we never used before. So we decided to use this avenue and have tied our Guns Network PayPal account to this.

Now then, if you have paid within the last 11 months you need not worry…

If you want to click on MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE, you must be SIGNED IN….

Members have the ability to sign up at the different levels:
    Contribution Level ($20 a year recurring)
    Team Gunsnet Silver ($50 a year recurring)
    Team Gunsnet Gold ($100 a year recurring)
    Team Gunsnet Platinum ($250 a year recurring)

Payment Plans:
    Team Gunsnet Gold ($100 a year – 5 months of 20 a month.
    Team Gunsnet Platinum ($250 a year – 5 months of 50 a month.

We need your help. Thus the reason, I am needing to get back to running this website like a business. The money is much needed as we have a TON of software upgrades, and buying new software packages that need upgrading. The money we raise stays with the website. Mick and I have very successful careers and so the money raised has always been invested 100% back into the company, to pay for running expenses to keep her up, updated and running.

Yes we will get back to raffling off goods once the community is more financially stable and we have a good dozen or more advertisers.

If there is any questions, please PM me and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

Also if you want to mail in your payment, here is our mailing address:

Guns Network LLC
    Membership Upgrade
    P.O. Box 760067
    San Antonio, Texas 78245-0067

Please include your USERNAME!

Thank you,

Guns Network Staff
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

This is what I got when I clicked on the "order using paypal" button:

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I just fixed this....

You should be good to now.
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Just did it and thanks!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

You can use your credit card here.... http://ak-47.net/store/memupgde.php

Scroll down to Credit Card Section... it is before PayPal section.

Here Paypal will allow you to pay via any credit card as Paypal is our processor.

Click on what level you want and put in username and at check out click CHECKOUT.

All of AK-47.net graphics are messed up but the website is fine...

David

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ