Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop Tells Gun Owner “I Cannot Wait to Get the Order to Kick Your Door In”

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Yes, I feel that if/when some regime, my guess is the Hillary regime, says round up the guns and patriots the vast majority will say no. Yes I know about the bonus army and how McArthur did the traitors bidding, but McArthur made up for it when he bypassed Washington DC and the Chinese and made the Inchon invasion decades later. DC traitors wanted him to lose to the commies and he said no, and this is why DC had to get rid of him. The difference today is the roundup would be nationwide, not limited to some unarmed out of work guys living in tents in a park in DC. It's the difference between 20 thousand resisting unarmed on enemy territory and 80 million resisting armed in their homes.

You are plane wrong. They would bring in folks from another state that have no ties to that community. Also, how many of the armed forces that fired on the Bonus Army refused their orders? None, they all did as ordered. The number of folks that would refuse is very, extremely small. If you need a reminder of something more recent.

US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

My read on this cop saying that is that he was trying to incite the gun owner to make a threat... something that us peon citizens can't do even when the LEO makes a threat.

The guy kept his cool. They've been playing their cards very well in CT IMHO.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    But don't you think its unprofessional for any LEO who has been entrusted by the public to make those statements whether its based on a personal agenda or a political one?
    Yes of course. But cops are humans also. I figure it is 95% probable that it was a personal jab.

Naturally the guy telling the story didn't say what prompted the remark. Might it have been something along the lines of "Jackbooted thugs eager to kick in our doors"? .....seems probable.

If you watch the extended version of the interview, he immediately starts walking back the statement and both men talk about how they've been contacted with a swell of support from LEO's who say they have no intention of doing door to door searches.

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    You are plane wrong. They would bring in folks from another state that have no ties to that community. Also, how many of the armed forces that fired on the Bonus Army refused their orders? None, they all did as ordered. The number of folks that would refuse is very, extremely small. If you need a reminder of something more recent.

I can see Hillary or a similar regime bring in foreign troops to help out in teh takeover, but not US mil or other states leos.

The truth is nobody really knows what if anything may happen. I spent some time in CT. It is a weird state full of darned strange people who don't lack in self confidence. Youd think they invented the universe the way some of them carry on. Still good people in a way, just arrogant.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    If push ever comes to shove, I have no doubt that most WILL follow orders. Those that don't will be quickly drummed out of the service.

For it to ever get that bad, they'd have to disband the ACLU as well. This scenario isn't just about shitting all over the Second Amendment, but the Fourth Amendment as well.

We're talking about a state of de facto martial law and "temporary" suspension of the Bill of Rights.

It won't happen without serious resistance. Read The Ballad of Carl Drega by Vin Suprynowicz if you have any doubts.
    He writes some wonderful books, very profound guy. I suggest everyone read the one you suggested along with Send in the Waco killers.

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    CT Cop Tells Gun Owner “I Cannot Wait to Get the Order to Kick Your Door In”

http://gunsnfreedom.com/video-ct-cop...-your-door-in/

There ARE cops salivating to go door to door taking guns and killing Americans.

Please spread this around to other forums, and your facebook - if you do that.
    Well, if someone kicks in a private citizen's door and gets shot in the process... don't look to me for sympathy. I'll be cheering.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    I get the impression that if a cop actually said that, then he meant it for him personally, and possibly only him.
    And how does that matter in the least?

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I think there has to be a Genetic thing with denying reality and making excuses for Government Officals / Police that make threatening statements. You guys just stand around saying everything is OK, right up until they shove you on the cattle cars.
    Really. I don't want this to sound like a "Joooo bashing" thing, but it seems like most of the politicians and talking heads that are the most rabidly anti-gun are Jewish.

We've all seen the defiant "never again" fist in the air when referring to the holocaust, but how, exactly, do Jews think they are going to say "no" and make it stick if they get their desired "gun free utopia"?

If Jews think they are more civilized that others, if they abhor violence, if they think they can negotiate their way out of any problem, that's fine.

BUT LEAVE MY GUNS ALONE!!!

*I* don't intend to beg for my life... I don't intend to climb into the cattle cars. If I'm going to die, it will be with a hot rifle in my hand, not with worthless begging words on my lips.

Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    Bull.

Stop rationalizing and making excuses for wanna be tyrants.

The second time he kicks someones door it it'll just be even easier than the first and it only escalates from there.
    Hopefully there won't BE a "second time".

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    I wonder if that cop has ordered his casket yet. Sooner or later, he is going to kick in the wrong door.....There are alot of us that will fight.....chris3
    And sadly, if the SHTF, not only will the traitors suffer, but also their innocent families.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    And how does that matter in the least?
    It's the difference between making a smart ass comment about a guy he dislikes and actually being willing to go around kicking in doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    It's the difference between making a smart ass comment about a guy he dislikes and actually being willing to go around kicking in doors.
    And what if a private citizen made the same "smart ass comment" to a cop?

Double standards just add more fuel to the already burning pile...... soon someone's going to get burned. Badly.

And what if a private citizen made the same "smart ass comment" to a cop?

Double standards just add more fuel to the already burning pile...... soon someone's going to get burned. Badly.
    Yes, it is a double standard. If any citizen said he made that comment to a cop, it would be taken as an empty smart ass comment, and no one would assume he was actually eager to kick in doors.

But a cop makes the comment and suddenly it's a giant deal, they're coming to get our guns, yada, yada.

I'm sure that our Government is taking notes on what is going down in the Ukraine with the troops that have no insignia/flag on their uniforms. Maybe a civilian force?

was_peacemaker
    Really. I don't want this to sound like a "Joooo bashing" thing, but it seems like most of the politicians and talking heads that are the most rabidly anti-gun are Jewish.

We've all seen the defiant "never again" fist in the air when referring to the holocaust, but how, exactly, do Jews think they are going to say "no" and make it stick if they get their desired "gun free utopia"?
    I am going to try and explain this with my limited Talmudic knowledge here. In the Talmud it teaches...in Sanhedrin 37A "FOR THIS REASON WAS MAN CREATED ALONE, TO TEACH THEE THAT WHOSOEVER DESTROYS A SINGLE SOUL... SCRIPTURE IMPUTES [GUILT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD DESTROYED A COMPLETE WORLD; AND WHOSOEVER PRESERVES A SINGLE SOUL..., SCRIPTURE ASCRIBES [MERIT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD PRESERVED A COMPLETE WORLD."

(For the record I am not yelling its that some spoken parts of the Talmud seem to be in all capitals when translated from Hebrew to English).

Ok now that passage is subject to interpretation and since it is important in Judiasm to embrace the the Olam Ha-ba (The World to come).

This basic teaching shows how important this is for the Jewish people. (Just bear with me here.)

In the Mishnah, one rabbi says, "This world is like a lobby before the Olam Ha-Ba. Prepare yourself in the lobby so that you may enter the banquet hall." Similarly, the Talmud says, "This world is like the eve of Shabbat, and the Olam Ha-Ba is like Shabbat. He who prepares on the eve of Shabbat will have food to eat on Shabbat." We prepare ourselves for the Olam Ha-Ba through Torah study and good deeds.

The Talmud states that all Israel has a share in the Olam Ha-Ba. However, not all "shares" are equal. A particularly righteous person will have a greater share in the Olam Ha-Ba than the average person. In addition, a person can lose his share through wicked actions. There are many statements in the Talmud that a particular mitzvah will guarantee a person a place in the Olam Ha-Ba, or that a particular sin will lose a person's share in the Olam Ha-Ba, but these are generally regarded as hyperbole, excessive expressions of approval or disapproval.
    http://www.jewfaq.org/olamhaba.htm

So as you see this world is nothing more than a waiting period for the world to come. In order to prepare for the world to come it is important for many Jews to preserve as much life in humanity as they can. So many of them (may or may not) see various aspects of gun culture, or weaponry in general as a potential form of "destroying a life which carries the same guilt as destroying an entire world". Sense the Mishnah and the Talmud teach in a spiritual sense that this world "Olam" is the Shabbat Eve then just as the Jewish people prepare their homes for Shabbat on the eve of it, then they must prepare the world for the Olam Ha-ba (Messanic era) which is similar to the "New Heavens and New Earth" spoken about in the Christian context of the Book of Revelations. In Christianity we see Jesus bringing in this new world, in Judiasm they put the burden on themselves to a degree to try and make the world a better place.

Now for the record I am not saying all Jews read those Talmudic passages and Mishnah passages alike but many who read them in a certain way as explained above, may lean more towards an anti-gun perspective.

That does not mean Kadmos or every Jewish person you meet feels that way. Please do not take it that way, but it does give you an idea of how some could strongly embrace a gun control perspective. One thing to remember though....I learned this first time I went to Talmud study. Three folks go in to study the Talmud and come out with five different opinions. LOL

Kadmos if there is anything here you mind correcting or if I missed something then by all means go ahead. But I hope you see what I am saying. Also for the record as many Jews are anti-gun...there are many who also are pro-gun.
    Last edited by was_peacemaker; 03-09-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    in Judiasm they but the burden on themselves to a degree to try and make the world a better place.
    Some of the best days I've had was enjoying some shooting of some sort of other
    Maybe they should try it some time
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Some of the best days I've had was enjoying some shooting of some sort of other
    Maybe they should try it some time
    Many of the ones I have studied with find enjoyment doing volunteer work, whether its helping special needs children, volunteering at orphanages, helping at battered women's shelters etc. Yet, many in the non-Jewish community do not realize it. In the Talmud it is taught to give anonymously, because people will often times despise you for favors they can not pay back.

Like yourself Full Otto I have to say a pleasant day at the range is therapeutic.

Were talking two different Jews
    That's where it always seems to go though
    All that sounds nice but the other kind I think could really care less about all that they got their own thing going
    and love to hide behind their Jewish monicker perhaps even relish in it for their own gain
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

The cops don't want you to surrender, they are going to come into your house military style, and kill every one of you! All they have to say is you have an arsenal, that your a domestic terrorist, that it was for the policeman's safety, etc...
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast