Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop Tells Gun Owner “I Cannot Wait to Get the Order to Kick Your Door In”

Cop Tells Gun Owner “I Cannot Wait to Get the Order to Kick Your Door In”

CT Cop Tells Gun Owner “I Cannot Wait to Get the Order to Kick Your Door In”

In a recent video interview with Connecticut gubernatorial candidate Joe Viconti, Cinque revealed a very disturbing remark that a Connecticut police officer made to him.

The CT cop told him, “I cannot wait to get the order to kick your door in.” This comment comes on the heals of another story in which a CT Lieutenant told a woman over the phone that she was anti-American
    http://gunsnfreedom.com/video-ct-cop...-your-door-in/

There ARE cops salivating to go door to door taking guns and killing Americans.

Please spread this around to other forums, and your facebook - if you do that.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Now that's some scary shiznit.

I get the impression that if a cop actually said that, then he meant it for him personally, and possibly only him.

Unhappy

"To protect and to serve."
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    I get the impression that if a cop actually said that, then he meant it for him personally, and possibly only him.
    But don't you think its unprofessional for any LEO who has been entrusted by the public to make those statements whether its based on a personal agenda or a political one?

practice makes perfect.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

And that makes a difference how. The police officer is looking forward to kicking in a private citizen's door who is practicing the God given, or natural, rights that are identified and protected by the Constitution. Whether the police officer wishes to violate those rights because of a personal dislike for this man or because he generally does not support the Constitution, how is that different?
    Last edited by ltorlo64; 03-09-2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Fixed gramatical error.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I think there has to be a Genetic thing with denying reality and making excuses for Government Officals / Police that make threatening statements. You guys just stand around saying everything is OK, right up until they shove you on the cattle cars.

I am guessing the officer in question is an 0bama supporter.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Bull.

Stop rationalizing and making excuses for wanna be tyrants.

The second time he kicks someones door it it'll just be even easier than the first and it only escalates from there.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    Bull.

The second time he kicks someones door it it'll just be even easier than the first and it only escalates from there.
    The mindset that says nothing can be done against the "all powerfull" state is why this happened;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_HaShoah

I'm sure that the cops that salivate at the idea of kicking in doors, taking guns, and killing (make that murdering) fellow Americans is rare. It's probably as rare as the ones of conscious that will refuse such orders. But make no mistake, the vast majority that need their check to support their family will go along with it. We only have to recall what happened to the Bonus Army to realize that.

The reality of things is this. There ARE plans being laid for government representatives (cops or some such) to go to war against fellow Americans. Those that would have war brought to their doorsteps should resolve themselves to either acquiesce, or fight. I do not see any other options when someone brings war to you.

Russian Air/Sea Defense Artillery

wrong thread oops sorry lol

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

I wonder if that cop has ordered his casket yet. Sooner or later, he is going to kick in the wrong door.....There are alot of us that will fight.....chris3

I suspect the vast majority of leos and mil will be for we the people. Their leadership however will be of the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    And it would not be too hard to imagine there might be people keeping an excel spreadsheet with names and addresses of cops who say those sort of things.
    And of the traitorous legislators that voted for these unconstitutional laws.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I suspect the vast majority of leos and mil will be for we the people. Their leadership however will be of the opposition.

Seriously? I don't want to pick an argument with you, but seriously? Have you read about the Bonus Army? If not PLEASE do.

Yes, I feel that if/when some regime, my guess is the Hillary regime, says round up the guns and patriots the vast majority will say no. Yes I know about the bonus army and how McArthur did the traitors bidding, but McArthur made up for it when he bypassed Washington DC and the Chinese and made the Inchon invasion decades later. DC traitors wanted him to lose to the commies and he said no, and this is why DC had to get rid of him. The difference today is the roundup would be nationwide, not limited to some unarmed out of work guys living in tents in a park in DC. It's the difference between 20 thousand resisting unarmed on enemy territory and 80 million resisting armed in their homes.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    Bull.

Hopefully, this officer will not be around for a "second time."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    If push ever comes to shove, I have no doubt that most WILL follow orders. Those that don't will be quickly drummed out of the service.

For it to ever get that bad, they'd have to disband the ACLU as well. This scenario isn't just about shitting all over the Second Amendment, but the Fourth Amendment as well.

We're talking about a state of de facto martial law and "temporary" suspension of the Bill of Rights.

It won't happen without serious resistance. Read The Ballad of Carl Drega by Vin Suprynowicz if you have any doubts.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast