Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any rules/regulations for converting a carbine or handgun to full auto?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    . There are a couple of things that I can think of that would make great SBR projects. I just don't know where I would take the stuff to get the work done when I got the aproval.
    sbr or sbs you can chop it yourself, once you have your form 1 back.
    got hacksaw?
    admit nothing
    deny everything
    make counter accusations

Quote Originally Posted by filthy phil View Post
    sbr or sbs you can chop it yourself, once you have your form 1 back.
    got hacksaw?
    I think its the same with a silencer I remember a post from machinisttx who filled out all the paper work got it back and made one... another thread lost ...But IMHO it just cost too much to own cool stuff ....plus I cant imange what it cost to feed this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDut...eature=related
    Last edited by abpt1; 01-30-2011 at 08:43 AM.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Integratedj View Post

Reagan did a lot of good economically, but he also fucked us more than once on the 2a. That's enough for me to think he wasn't all we hold him up to be.
    ive been saying that all along. look at all of the anti gun bills that have been passes lately, they have for the most part ALL been under the authority of a republican president. the one notable exception was teh clinton awb, and that had a 10 year life span with a sunset clause in it. the machine gun ban had no such time limit in it, nor does the barrel importation ban. or any of the other republican approved gun control laws. but its the dems that are after our guns, right??

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abpt1 View Post
    I think its the same with a silencer I remember a post from machinisttx who filled out all the paper work got it back and made one... another thread lost ...But IMHO it just cost too much to own cool stuff ....plus I cant imange what it cost to feed this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDut...eature=related
    l1a1 rocker has done a few supressor builds. GREAT stuff. i hope to do one......someday......

the only drawback to doing some of the nfa stuff yourself, for nfa items that have the $5 tax stamp to get transfered to you from a dealer, you need to pay the full $200 to diy. iirc, i supressor falls into the $5 tax stamp, if buying one from a dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by filthy phil View Post
    when he called mags "clips" i figured thatout
    LOL.. yea, in all honesty..I dont really care what I call them. I carry concealed, I know which end I point at the bad guys and am a pretty good shot also. The full auto Glock was something I saw that I liked and wondered how difficult it was to obtain something like this legally. While I may not be a gun "pro", that doesnt mean I dont own a few guns. Kel-Tec SU16-C, Kel-Tec P3AT, Glock 27, fixing to pick up an AK that Cabelas has just to throw lead downfield. Guns & Cars are my hobby.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12