Thread: CA Approved

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

CA Approved

I just saw an advertisement for a SIG P229 (CA Approved). CA Approved! How can anyone read the Second Amendment and think that CA Approved falls anywhere within the words of "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"? To do that takes a level of education that I don't think I will ever attain.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I just saw an advertisement for a SIG P229 (CA Approved). CA Approved! How can anyone read the Second Amendment and think that CA Approved falls anywhere within the words of "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"? To do that takes a level of education that I don't think I will ever attain.
    Or, you could lose about 90 IQ points. That would work, too. Actually, there are a lot of people happily operating on single-digit IQ's with no problems, at all. Look no farther than DC....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Or, you could lose about 90 IQ points.
    It is amazing to me how some people can seem to lose intelligence the more educated they become.

That would work, too. Actually, there are a lot of people happily operating on single-digit IQ's with no problems, at all. Look no farther than DC....
    Since I now work here I don't have to look far!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    It is there right along side the 1968 Gun Control Act from where we get the sporting purpose clause of the new ATF second amendment. Right along with the ban on select fire weapons made or "registered" after a time in 1986, not to mention the end around game known as the 1934 NFA which imposes a tax on the second amendment making that legal, which was verified by a recent ruling by the current Supreme Court and obamacare penalties not being penalty but a tax which is ok.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Aarggh! Stuff like this just pisses me off so bad. States overstepping the boundaries set down in the US Constitution and nobody over turns this shit!

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 TakeFive's Avatar

There is a long court battle over the "Roster of Handguns Approved for Sale" here in the people's republik. The attitude of the state government turds is to pass anything they can and then face it in the courts if they have to. Taxpayers and citizens lose either way and the politicians keep getting reelected. Definitely not the way to run an enterprise, but voters can look into their mirrors to identify the guilty party if they so choose. Insane.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.