Thread: Sagia Imports Look To Be Done?

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Is this effecting Molot and the VEPR also? Didn't Izmash acquire Molot a while back?
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Saigas and VEPRs are done until the sanction is lifted. Ammunition doesn't seem to be effected at all, except by the confused panic buyers.

This is not a traditional executive order banning the import of specific weapons, but is a sanction placed against doing business with specific Russian businesses. AFAIK, the imports should continue once the sanctions are lifted unless there is executive order made which specifically bans the import of Russian firearms.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 07-19-2014 at 12:43 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    This is from the "Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste" group. Virtually every firearm infringement has come due to some sort of import bans.

Of course if we truly had "shall not be infringed" there would be an A10 at the local airpark with my name on it!

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post

Of course if we truly had "shall not be infringed" there would be an A10 at the local airpark with my name on it!
    Where is the "Like" button?
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!