Thread: $500 fine for toy guns

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Question concering this idiotic law: If a poor kid, from a momma living off welfare, gets a $500 fine, who pays it? Who goes to jail for not paying it, the kid or momma? Will Obamanation refer to that kid as one of the ones he could have had, and come to his rescue?

This town council is the result of of low information voters voting.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

indoctrination for registration. Q. how could this be any kind of forward (progressive) thinking? so now you have to get a LKTG ( little kids toy gun) permit to be safe from the local .gov?

the liberals never, ever stop. we laugh, they march and march............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........and march. we got defeated? change the words and march. they voted us down? judge shop and find one that change or stop the ruling. they march.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by copterdoctor View Post
    Are they freakin nuts??? What's next? Prison time for a hand pointing a finger like a gun?

Imagine this:

Life in prison. No possibility of parole.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Are they freakin nuts??? What's next? Prison time for a hand pointing a finger like a gun?

Imagine this:

Life in prison. No possibility of parole.
    30 years ago i would have called you paranoid for even thinking this, but not anymore. Be careful how you eat your pop tarts kiddies.

In fact i'm sure in some states the child protectors would be knocking on my door for posting this photo of my grandaughter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

The Nanny State, run amuck. I didn't realize Iowa was such a liberal sh*thole. Not even Illinois has reached this low.

The original link has apparently changed as that leads to a message about "not being found on this server".

Here's the new link
    http://ulstermanbooks.com/city-moves...ying-toy-guns/
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    30 years ago i would have called you paranoid for even thinking this, but not anymore. Be careful how you eat your pop tarts kiddies.

In fact i'm sure in some states the child protectors would be knocking on my door for posting this photo of my grandaughter

Child abuse!

My daughter when she was 10....

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Didn't say anything about real guns. Just to fuck with these assholes, it would be funny to give some kids real ARs to play Army outdoors in a backyard (in a very controlled environment - no mag, BCG removed, BFA attached, etc.). When the Gestapo show up to issue a ticket, point out that these are real guns and their stupid fucking law bans toy guns. Give this douchebag commie mayor a heart attack.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    Didn't say anything about real guns. Just to fuck with these assholes, it would be funny to give some kids real ARs to play Army outdoors in a backyard (in a very controlled environment - no mag, BCG removed, BFA attached, etc.). When the Gestapo show up to issue a ticket, point out that these are real guns and their stupid fucking law bans toy guns. Give this douchebag commie mayor a heart attack.
    Before anybody says anything about a breach of the safety rules, we had new Privates doing exactly this all the time in BCT (except without the bolt removed and with a mag full of blanks).

Oops, meant to edit, not reply.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

Before anybody says anything about a breach of the safety rules, we had new Privates doing exactly this all the time in BCT (except without the bolt removed and with a mag full of blanks).

Oops, meant to edit, not reply.
    nfa - for those of us that don't know (like me), what do "BCT", "BCG", and "BFA" mean?

And does anybody have an update as to whether or not this passed?
    I searched up the newspaper in the area (hawkeye.com) but couldn't find anything.
    Last edited by JTHunter; 07-25-2014 at 10:08 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    nfa - for those of us that don't know (like me), what do "BCT", "BCG", and "BFA" mean?

And does anybody have an update as to whether or not this passed?
    I searched up the newspaper in the area (hawkeye.com) but couldn't find anything.
    Basic Combat Training (Army Basic)
    Bolt Carrier Group
    Blank Firing Attachment

Basic Combat Training (Army Basic)
    Bolt Carrier Group
    Blank Firing Attachment
    Thanks.