Thread: Wow, who knew obama could get even more retarted!?

Lightbulb Wow, who knew obama could get even more retarted!?

wow, now look what this idot's trying to do, what are your thoughts?... http://www.nagr.org/UN_lp_survey2.as...FYXs7Qod8AyyzA
    Last edited by $Andres-_-Paul$; 10-01-2010 at 12:57 PM.
    $Andres-_-Paul$

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I think most of us really really dislike Obama and the idea of being sub-ordinate to a global governance.

Quote Originally Posted by $Andres-_-Paul$ View Post
    wow, now look what this idot's trying to do, what are your thoughts?... http://www.nagr.org/UN_lp_survey2.as...FYXs7Qod8AyyzA
    Junior, you need to pay attention to this B.S. You, my kids, your kids, my grandkids are going to have to deal with this in the future. Hopefully, we can leave you something that resembles what is America is suppose to be. Stay informed and VOTE! (when you get old enough to.)
    Last edited by cciota; 10-01-2010 at 05:07 PM.
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

Figured this was comming. Every year or so the UN tries to push this treaty. This isn't the first time, hopefully it isn't the last. The difference is that for the first time in a long time they have a receptive audiance in the US government.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Surly
    I wonder if maobama is too retarded to spell retarded correctly.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Come on, get serious. No matter how badly Obama wants to sign a treaty dissolving our sovereignty and give up our rights he won't be able to do it. Read the constitution, no treaty can supersede the constitution. It wouldn't be worth the ink used to print it. Also keep in mind we have an election in 30 days and before he can sign a treaty it has to be ratified by a 2/3 vote in the Senate. Do you honestly think with the anti-Obama sentiment in this country among voters and politicians struggling to hold onto their office that they could muster a 2/3 vote. This clown is waving the scare flag to get everybody upset. His agenda, raise money. I'll have my say November 2, 2010 and again in 2012. In the meantime they will have to keep on cranking out their form letters on response to my letters telling me how much they appreciate my interest and how they are doing what is right for the country. Eventually we should be able to get enough office holders that those letters actually mean what they say.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Yep. Too many hurdles for them to overcome. Thank God for the wisdom of the Founding Fathers and our Constitution.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~