Thread: F.A. Cugir Arms M+M M10 AK47, 7.62X39 16.25", Black

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

F.A. Cugir Arms M+M M10 AK47, 7.62X39 16.25", Black

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

$700, really not so bad in this time in the world.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

A WASR is $499 and a Serbian N-pap is $529. I'd get a Serbian unless I absolutely needed the parts compatibility that comes with the WASR.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Old thread, I know, but this is essentially a WASR with someone other than Century's stamp on it, a 90 degree gas block w/ integrated front sight instead of standard configuration, some different furniture and a doofy muzzle device? I don't see this being worth $250 give or take more than a WASR. Internally it's the exact same gun. Externally it just has more Crapco furniture.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    Old thread, I know, but this is essentially a WASR with someone other than Century's stamp on it, a 90 degree gas block w/ integrated front sight instead of standard configuration, some different furniture and a doofy muzzle device? I don't see this being worth $250 give or take more than a WASR. Internally it's the exact same gun. Externally it just has more Crapco furniture.
    Also the side rail optics mount is non-standard.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

That just makes it worse.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".