Thread: Iraqi Tabuk up for auction

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Iraqi Tabuk up for auction

They want top fucking dollar for this thing, but it was built from authentic Tabuk parts on a Nodak Spud receiver, not a Two River Arms forgery and there are almost none of these state side. Still, I think a full auto AK can be purchased for a little more money and a lot more headache so I can't see any point in this unless you are an elite collector.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=456139913
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

PRICEY for a kit gun...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Woah. I pay less for cars...

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Well, I have an AMP69 that is one of seven in the USA (that I have heard about) and while I've been offered ridiculous sums for it they don't come close to the $6K plus he wants... But we did just fight a war with Hungary and didn't ban kit imports from there. I can see demand being higher for the Tabuk...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...