Thread: Looking for suggestions for 2 CCW holsters

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Looking for suggestions for 2 CCW holsters

I should be getting my CCW permit in the next week or two and have been looking at different holsters for the two pistols I plan on using as my CCW pieces.

For my G26 an IWB holster, I don't wear baggy or loose clothing and usually wear t-shirts my size or a size small. I had thought about an ankle holster but I mostly wear shorts and if its cold enough for long pants I would being wearing a jacket or sweatshirt anyway.

For my Kel-tec PF-9 a pocket holster, something I can slip into my shorts pocket or jacket pocket.

Any suggestions of holsters that have worked for you guys would be great, something that can stand up to sweat preferred.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Crossbreed holsters for IWB.
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs up

I use this for my G26 and like it a lot.

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=95

I use the Desantis for my Keltec P32. This one accomodates the P11 so I think it can handle the P9.

http://www.desantisholster.com/store...46&itm_index=0
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 10-05-2010 at 02:21 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Tag for later.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Pocket Holster

Best pocket holster I have used and still use, is the DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster. Cabela's has them here; I carry a Taurus snub 38 special +P and this is my favorite carry mode for hot weather.

As mentioned before CTAC/MTAC and Crossbreed are great but I would also like to add Tucker "The Answer", Brommeland Max Con V, and Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 or Summer Special (my favorite)

For a pocket holster the choice is pretty simple Desantis Nemesis or a Mika doesn't get much better than those two.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 gewehr44's Avatar

+1 for Comp-Tac & I use a JS Holsters pocket holster for my PF9.