First to tell you all where I fucked up...

This rifle had a little shephards hook locking the hammer and trigger pins in place. No big deal... Except it won't go back in. Maybe I'll try for round two to get it back in in an hour or so... Or maybe I'll just buy one of them retainer plates and wait on it to come in the mail before I get it all back together. That looks simpler. As to why I pulled my fcg out to begin with:

Decided to pull my trigger group out and break some of the hard edges on the hammer, as well as de-burr the disconnector and sear. Also found some sand in the spaces in the trigger spring (need I explain?) that really needed come out. The point in all this was to primarily help smooth out the action in the rifle by decreasing how much the bolt drags on the hammer. making a minor improvement to the feel of the trigger was secondary as no matter what the trigger will be light with a long pull. A little dremel work on the hammer and some polishing with a hone stone on everything else really has this thing smoothed out well. Trigger pull is about the same, just less gritty (which I'm sure was due mostly to the sand in the fcg), and my bcg pulls back with far less resistance and really slams home with a bit more authority.