Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norinco Hunter 7.62 x 39; To Convert or Not to Convert; Why Only a Fool Would Convert

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Welcome Piper. A check of the auction sites shows your rifle selling any where from $450 to $575 depending on condition. The examples in the $575 range were pretty much new to like new. I'm not familiar with the Hellfire but the ammo alone should add another $100-$150.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Piper1106 View Post
    I have an Interstate Arms hunter with the blond furniture and not sure how much it's worth. I'm in the process of wanting to trade it off for something different. Some people offer me some decent offers while others offer some real crap. I'm trying to find what the price on one of these types of rifles are worth, so I don't get ripped off. If someone could provide me with a value of my rifle I would appreciate it. Interstate Arms hunter 7.62x 39, blond furniture, milled receiver, 386 on receiver, it's in very good condition, I'm including extra scope receiver, 2 30 rd mags , hellfire switch and 400 rds of ammo.
    Welcome to the Board!

IMHO, anything above $600 would have to be NIB or have a lot of extras. I know of several where shops are asking more and they have sat on the shelf for a year plus. I would not mind having another one...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Welcome to the Board!

IMHO, anything above $600 would have to be NIB or have a lot of extras. I know of several where shops are asking more and they have sat on the shelf for a year plus. I would not mind having another one...
    Thanks for your input, I was thinking of trading it for something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12