Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O.K.,Who else has a crazy neighbor story???

Unhappy O.K.,Who else has a crazy neighbor story???

I moved into my house five years ago. Nice, retired couple live next door and nothing but woods and a pond behind us. Quiet neghborhood where everyone has about a half acre with a few larger lots. The road into where we live has no outlet, so you pretty much know who belongs and who doesn't. Peaceful and pretty safe.

Then the crazy neighbor moved in about a year later. He is a contractor who works in Afganistan and is home about 3 month out of the year. What he does there, I don't know. He bought up about 30 acres and started constructing the "compond". He built his house in a 9 acre parcel and cleared all the trees off the lot. His house looks so out of place with everybody elses. He overbuilt this huge 4000 square foot brick house. After the house was complete, he thought the footings were not sufficient to support the house. He dug all the way around the house and added more concrete. He didn't like the AC ductwork, so he had someone yank it all out and replace it. He always has someone working on his house. His approach slabs to his garage and at least twelve inches thick. You could land jets on them. Windows are all blacked out, gorgeous huge windows on the back of the house with security bars on the. I think he has security cameras on all the corners of the house. He fenced in the back of his house with that square iron fence that has a points on top of it. He built a fence on the other side of his property to keep people from driving down an access road. You couldn't drive a tank through this fence! Now, he is in the process of securing his garage area. Alot of block and brick all solid grouted by hand which he did his self. He moved his 1000 gallon natural gas tank and built what I can assume is a 10 foot tall by 16 foot wide "blast shield" on either side of it. Oh, did I mention he buried it in the ground and covered it with a concrete slab. Just insane shit. I think he's a bit paranoid but I could be wrong.

The wife and I had finally had enough of looking at the ongoing construction of the "Forward base" over the last four years so we had a guy come out and plant six, 14 foot tall white pines to make a privacy fence and block the view of his property. He wandered over and mentioned that they were nice tree and asked for a business card from my landscaper. I walked away because I want nothing to do with this guy but he and my landscaper walked behingd the trees. My landscaper came back a few minutes later and to me, "That that guy aint right in the head". The crazy nieghbor had told him that he was going to cut down all the trees along the perimeter of the property and put in a crush run road so he can drive around his property.

Can't wait until he puts in the guard towers, spot lights and barbed wire.
    Last edited by cciota; 07-18-2010 at 11:39 AM.
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

He might turn out to be humanities best friend during an end of the world event....
    FBHO

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

The dude is obviously batshit crazy!

Well my life was threatened by one of our neighbors from across the road on fathers day (we got the place just two months prior)....of course she was strung out on either crack or meth. Haven't seen her since. Our next door neighbors have never met 'em and they bought their place 3 years ago.....got a very strong feeling they are running a meth lab.

Wanna trade ?

I gotta wonder what kind of things he may really be doing in Afganistan
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

I am the crazy neighbor in my AO. LOL

Scott
    Always Remember:
    A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.
    (I don't know who to credit but I like the quote.)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    Well my life was threatened by one of our neighbors from across the road on fathers day (we got the place just two months prior)....of course she was strung out on either crack or meth. Haven't seen her since. Our next door neighbors have never met 'em and they bought their place 3 years ago.....got a very strong feeling they are running a meth lab.

Wanna trade ?
    Maybe, the crackheads would last long around here. My neighbor is digging in and securing the perimeter!
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,

Iron Maiden

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

+10000000

Me too.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

As far as my neighbor he's not crazy just frustrating or used to be. Not him so much as he's down the road but he has a pond. Down at my end of it, became a place to hang out after last call and got pretty bad late at night.
    Last year however his son moved in and had some lady friends visit during the day to swim. They would pop the truck to block the view from the house of them changing. I however got the full show and those 20 year old's were not hard on the eyes at all. Still waiting this year though
    Last edited by Full Otto; 07-18-2010 at 06:09 PM.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

That guy sounds cool as anything!

My street is pretty normal, Good mix of retired, former military, one former cop, and some hard working salt of the earth people.
    Except the ONE guy a few houses down...

Spent alot of time inside the big house, covered with swastika tattoos, serious drinking problem as Ive never seen him sober I dont think..
    Hes a renter though, soon enough he will be out..

Quote Originally Posted by deputyvaughn View Post
    I am the crazy neighbor in my AO. LOL

Scott
    Yeah, me too. I can give references!

At my lake house down in KY there was a guy up the road (not exactly a next door neighbor but within 1/2 mile), he lived in a $250,000 house, retired military, seemed like a decent guy who one day raped the woman next door, sodomized her with a broom stick, cut her from shoulder to shoulder and then to her belly (think giant T) and left her for dead. He went home cleaned up and went back when the Sheriff/EMS came and offered to help clean up only to have her ID him as they were taking her out (he didn't know she was alive). Then it was found out for 20 years there were similar cases like this at places he had lived and was stationed before this.
    Last edited by mriddick; 07-18-2010 at 04:12 PM.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    The dude is obviously batshit crazy!
    yeah, he sounds like a pretty cool guy.

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

LOL, I go the range regularly, when neighbors see me loading up and wearing a river rig....they pretty well leave me alone! LOL
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    yeah, he sounds like a pretty cool guy.
    Sounds pretty cool but you don't have to live next to him.

Iron Maiden

Pretty sure my neighbors slinging either pot, meth, or maybe even bootlegging. Our driveway extends past our house and ends at his, about 300 yards away on tthe otehr side of a copse of trees. Besided the ungodly amount of traffic heading back and forth, hes not much of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cciota View Post
    I moved into my house five years ago. Nice, retired couple live next door and nothing but woods and a pond behind us. Quiet neghborhood where everyone has about a half acre with a few larger lots. The road into where we live has no outlet, so you pretty much know who belongs and who doesn't. Peaceful and pretty safe.

Then the crazy neighbor moved in about a year later. He is a contractor who works in Afganistan and is home about 3 month out of the year. What he does there, I don't know. He bought up about 30 acres and started constructing the "compond". He built his house in a 9 acre parcel and cleared all the trees off the lot. His house looks so out of place with everybody elses. He overbuilt this huge 4000 square foot brick house. After the house was complete, he thought the footings were not sufficient to support the house. He dug all the way around the house and added more concrete. He didn't like the AC ductwork, so he had someone yank it all out and replace it. He always has someone working on his house. His approach slabs to his garage and at least twelve inches thick. You could land jets on them. Windows are all blacked out, gorgeous huge windows on the back of the house with security bars on the. I think he has security cameras on all the corners of the house. He fenced in the back of his house with that square iron fence that has a points on top of it. He built a fence on the other side of his property to keep people from driving down an access road. You couldn't drive a tank through this fence! Now, he is in the process of securing his garage area. Alot of block and brick all solid grouted by hand which he did his self. He moved his 1000 gallon natural gas tank and built what I can assume is a 10 foot tall by 16 foot wide "blast shield" on either side of it. Oh, did I mention he buried it in the ground and covered it with a concrete slab. Just insane shit. I think he's a bit paranoid but I could be wrong.

The wife and I had finally had enough of looking at the ongoing construction of the "Forward base" over the last four years so we had a guy come out and plant six, 14 foot tall white pines to make a privacy fence and block the view of his property. He wandered over and mentioned that they were nice tree and asked for a business card from my landscaper. I walked away because I want nothing to do with this guy but he and my landscaper walked behingd the trees. My landscaper came back a few minutes later and to me, "That that guy aint right in the head". The crazy nieghbor had told him that he was going to cut down all the trees along the perimeter of the property and put in a crush run road so he can drive around his property.

Can't wait until he puts in the guard towers, spot lights and barbed wire.
    That guy would be a welcome asset to my part of the woods. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    At my lake house down in KY there was a guy up the road (not exactly a next door neighbor but within 1/2 mile), he lived in a $250,000 house, retired military, seemed like a decent guy who one day raped the woman next door, sodomized her with a broom stick, cut her from shoulder to shoulder and then to her belly (think giant T) and left her for dead. He went home cleaned up and went back when the Sheriff/EMS came and offered to help clean up only to have her ID him as they were taking him out (he didn't know she was alive). Then it was found out for 20 years there were similar cases of this at places he had lived and was stationed before this.
    This guy is batshit crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    At my lake house down in KY there was a guy up the road (not exactly a next door neighbor but within 1/2 mile), he lived in a $250,000 house, retired military, seemed like a decent guy who one day raped the woman next door, sodomized her with a broom stick, cut her from shoulder to shoulder and then to her belly (think giant T) and left her for dead. He went home cleaned up and went back when the Sheriff/EMS came and offered to help clean up only to have her ID him as they were taking him out (he didn't know she was alive). Then it was found out for 20 years there were similar cases of this at places he had lived and was stationed before this.
    Damn man! Where was this at?

Forum Administrator Prometheus168's Avatar

I am the crazy neighbor....

Rusty
    GIG'EM AGGIES!
    Lieutenant of Correctional Officers- Texas Dept. Of Criminal Justice.
    Firefighter- Calvert Fire Department

Formerly know as Prometheus606

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast