Thread: Are videos working again?

Are videos working again?

I saw people were haveing trouble posting vids and an admin said that the codes, or some such, for vids had been turned off.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Where did they say that? are they "supposed" to be turned off? If they are, then they'll stay turned off.

Mods/Guns Network Staff:
    what do you'all want me to do on this one?
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnetadmin View Post
    Where did they say that? are they "supposed" to be turned off? If they are, then they'll stay turned off.

Mods/Guns Network Staff:
    what do you'all want me to do on this one?
    May not have been a mod, I'm recalling from memory cause I couldn't find the thread. Somone was trying to post a vid and it wouldn't post. Asked what was up and a responce was posted that some code had been turned off. I tried to post a vid yesterday and it didn't work but I see others have since posted vids. I don't know what is up and was curious.

Let me give a vid a try.

http://<object width="480" height="3...mbed></object>

Wait a sec, let's see. . .

OK, got it figured out. It was my own GIGO flub. I was posting the embedding code not the HTTP location in the insert video box.

PLEASE DISREGARD MY STUPIDITY.

Thank you
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization