Thread: OK Passes New School Gun Law

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

OK Passes New School Gun Law

Well, OK appears to be on the right track and is following in the footsteps of Texas.

OK passed a new gun law that allows certain teachers and other school officials to carry handguns on school grounds and this has the Libturds really upset.

It's interesting to listen to their impassioned arguments against allowing this, even going so far as to praise police officers for their quick thinking and decision making (it's interesting how they can move away from cop bashing and jump right into cop praising in the same sentence).

It was interesting to listen to the Vice-President of the TCTA complain about how she can't carry a firearm. It shows she hasn't read the law that states that only those staffers who sign up and go through a special training course, will be allowed to carry. If she can't handle it, she shouldn't sign up.

Of course, all the overused, standby, passe arguments are used by the Left to try and stop this.

It's interesting to note that those in favor of the law weren't interviewed.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/scho...865790002.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

It's a no brainer, crazy or mean people will attack people in places where they are defenseless.

Watch this documentary called Safe Haven, it speaks to gun free zones.
    http://outdoorchannel.com/safehaventv

Way to go Oklahoma!!
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..