Thread: AUSTRALIA’S GUN BAN – The Astounding Results You Won’t Believe!

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post AUSTRALIA’S GUN BAN – The Astounding Results You Won’t Believe!

After today, it's all historical.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Well to those of us here, no surprises really. To a flaming antigunner it would be a pack of lies

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

I had this young Aussie kid work for us during his visa days. His general opinion was the same as ours. Also, stated there were a lot of hidden stuff. Before he went home, Jason shot with several of us. Kinda hated to see him go home!
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    “Australia banned private ownership of most guns in 1996, crime has risen dramatically on that continent, prompting critics of U.S. gun control efforts to issue new warnings of what life in America could be like if Congress ever bans firearms. After Australian lawmakers passed widespread gun bans, (law-abiding) gun owners were forced to surrender about 650,000 weapons, which were later slated for destruction, according to statistics from the Australian Sporting Shooters Association.

If "congress bans firearms" then I guess I'll be a criminal, 'cause no way am I surrendering, registering or "deactivating" anything.

Guns cannot be taken away, they can only be surrendered. Anyone without the guts to say "FUCK NO!" and back it up with a loaded rifle doesn't deserve to BE a gun owner.

How were the Aussies "forced" to "surrender" their weapons? That statement makes no sense. They should say "their government said 'surrender' and the Aussies pussied out and obeyed".

On another note, the girl in the pic above can shoot my gun any time she likes!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!