Thread: Bulgarian Underfolder build

Question Bulgarian Underfolder build

I need some input please... I am doing a bulgarian UF build I bought the K-Var SLR 95 Bulgy barrel thinking I would be in tall cotten.. But here is the hitch, the gas block is dia is to big for the barrel, every thing else fits fine. I need to get another gas block that will work, I hear that all the Russian, Polish and East German are most part the same as Bulgarian stuff.Would a gas block from one of thease countries work on this barrel, if not is there one that will? One more thing the barrel has a 90* gas port.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

No idea, but I know that there are people on this site that will be able to help. Welcome to the board. By your name I would expect you to be from or in Washington. If that is true, which side of the mountains our you from?
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Problem solved.... What I ended up doing is using a gasblock from a bulgy 74 . I went out to the range yesterday to test fire and sight, well to my surprise this set up works great!! I was also supprised at the recoil thatit produced was equal to the AK74 and or less..... this baby is sweet..

Quote Originally Posted by DGinWA View Post
    Problem solved.... What I ended up doing is using a gasblock from a bulgy 74 . I went out to the range yesterday to test fire and sight, well to my surprise this set up works great!! I was also supprised at the recoil thatit produced was equal to the AK74 and or less..... this baby is sweet..

Way cool! So, where in WA are you at? I just moved back to Las Vegas, was just east of Moscow, ID.

Got any other toys, we just love pics!!!

Very nice build!!!!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Nice rifle, and welcome to the addiction!!!!

Thanks everyone, I live in the Grand Mound aera (exit 88 I5).. I have had this addiction for the past 5 years and several diffrent builds under my belt