Thread: Nice Polytech!

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Nice Polytech!

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Sure is! I'd be hard pressed to shoot that one after I got it. I kind of figured the wood had been redone as I'm not sure they came over here looking that nice. Still a very nice, if not quite "original" AK.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Sweet-looking rifle. Can't believe what the Chinese variants are going for theses days.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Sure is! I'd be hard pressed to shoot that one after I got it. I kind of figured the wood had been redone as I'm not sure they came over here looking that nice. Still a very nice, if not quite "original" AK.
    That looks like an all original Poly Tech Legend. They were and still are considered the cream of the cream when it comes to AK variants, being the closest thing you can buy to an AK Type 3 except in semi-auto only thanks to unconstitutional firearm laws. That dark redish brown wood was original, and looks even nicer in person.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    That looks like an all original Poly Tech Legend. They were and still are considered the cream of the cream when it comes to AK variants, being the closest thing you can buy to an AK Type 3 except in semi-auto only thanks to unconstitutional firearm laws. That dark redish brown wood was original, and looks even nicer in person.
    I got to look at a NIB national match at an auction awhile back and I fell in love with it instantly. They are incredibly nice rifles and nothing else feels quite the same