Thread: Upgrading Weapons Collection

Upgrading Weapons Collection

I thought I had a complete weapons collection until I saw this:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/297813...-to-the-public

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

So, is it actually the Flamethrower link? They are fun but dangerous as hell if it springs a leak while you're shooting a lit stream. I've fired a M 2 built during WWII. 5 Gallons of diesel and it weighed 75 lbs. fully loaded. I got about 35 to 40 seconds worth of stream out of it before it fizzled out. I sure wouldn't of wanted to have to operate one in WWII. Short range, and you'd be the focus of all enemy gunners.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I wonder what kind of grouping you can get with it.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Thought process of first engineer to come up with flame thrower;
    "Gee, I'd kinda like to set those people over there on fire!"
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I've played with FTs. After a little while they're kinda boring. LIke 4th of July fireworks without the pretty images. In California they are classified as "Agricultural control devices" and are legal here too, though there are STIFF penalties for starting uncontrolled wildfires with it! In the Central Valley of CA, where they grow all the crops, I can see controlled burns from time to time (usually the MOUNTAINS of sagebrush that accumulate on farmlands hahahah) and they use an AGRO version of this to start the controlled fires.

Only if you're assault a bunker that you want to flush out, they're kinda pointless. That being said, how many of you guys actually want one? (the danger of a leak to the user is VERY HIGH, which is why I still prefer good ole firearms)