Thread: The guns aren't all they want.

The guns aren't all they want.

Does anyone think this could backdoor style tactics? I don't have children
    so I really do not have a dog in this fight. But I do know the left HATES home schooling.

http://my.earthlink.net/article/us?g...a-a37a388b4b9e
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Did you notice how many times it was pointed out that home schooling is mostly done by "conservatives or religious people"? Then the article talks about children killed who the parents claimed were being home schooled without saying if they were, if the parents were conservative, or if the parents were religious. I know in at least one of the cases the report discussed this was not the case, but the dotted line has been drawn for people who don't know that, once again, conservative religious people cannot be trusted.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Kids not indoctrinated by the "System" are a threat to the System!

That's probably why government schools no longer offer Civic's classes.

Well, when lockdowns or martial law are declared it's hard to hold someone's kid hostage if they're not in the school to begin with. Also, the party of open mindedness and tolerance only tolerates their own views so home schooling is a threat to their agenda against free thought.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I would bet a lot of Home Schooler's are Hard Targets as well.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shorthair View Post
    I would bet a lot of Home Schooler's are Hard Targets as well.

I can tell you from personal experience that a lot of liberal social planners support homeschooling because it largely provides the same indoctrination that would be provided at school.

This is because most home schooled children have at least one parent that is a public school teacher, and the majority follow state approved unit standards, objectives, and indicators. Additionally, many "home schooled" children are simply receiving a public school education in an online format at home.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 12-08-2015 at 12:49 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I have ten Grand kids and eight of them are home schooled and are hard targets. The other two have Liberal Parents that send their kids to soft targets.

We home schooled two of our kids because the local public school is full of future inmates. If they would give vouchers to attend private schools there would be a lot less home schooling.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    We home schooled two of our kids because the local public school is full of future inmates. If they would give vouchers to attend private schools there would be a lot less home schooling.
    Exactly.

We homeschool my two oldest sons.
    6-9 yrs old.
    Living in a small town in California, I did not want my children growing up thinking foodstamps, not working for a living, and growing pot is the norm...And out here, it is.

We use a Christian based system through our local church. Our kids learn more, and we can spend more time with them before they get to high school.

"Nearly two years ago, on September 23, 2011, the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA conducted a disaster drill in Denver, Colorado that they called Operation Mountain Guardian. The plan was all-inclusive and basically shut down the Denver metropolitan area including Denver international Airport, many malls, many schools and several other public venues including Sports Authority Field where the Denver Broncos play professional football.
    Where will they take the children? Will you get them back and when?

Where will they take the children? Will you get them back and when?

As a part of the drill, several busloads of school children were taken to Sports Authority Field along with their teachers. Surrogate parents were hired by FEMA to attempt to pick up their children at the stadium. The training was apparently a desensitization exercise for security personnel designed to refuse demands to pick up their children from these “pretend” parents. The real parents of these children were not properly notified that their children would be transported to the stadium and would be a part of this disaster drill. As a parent, I would have a major problem with the non-notification of the relocation of children.I find this ironic, because before a school child is allowed to go on a field trip, their parents and teachers are required to fill out a multiple list of permission forms that must be signed by parent or guardian of the child. "
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...your-children/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"