Thread: kurt russel rants

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

kurt russel rants

i hate most all hollywood actors fr being liberal douchebags by default, but kurt russle just became one of the very few to get off that list in my book.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I like how Kurt kept turning the tables on just about everything the interviewer said.

Kurt countered everything with valid, common sense points, so much so, the interviewer was put on the defensive.
    Way to go, Kurt.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yeah, read about that. Pleasantly surprised.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Isn;t he Kate Hudson's dad? Via Goldie Hawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Isn;t he Kate Hudson's dad? Via Goldie Hawn?
    Both he and Goldie Hawn are gun owners.... There are actually a LOT of closet Conservative and NRA members in the Entertainment Industry... except that they have to Stay in the closet, because, well, we know how TOLERANT and NON-VINDICTIVE the Hollywood Liberals are ......

On another note, I used to go to a dinner round table for "Republicans in hollywood". We were all staunch NRA members but everyone had to keep it quiet, because the liberals would blacklist you and make sure that you never worked again.......

You think Hollywood is all Liberal. It's MOSTLY liberal, but I reckon about 40% is not, but can't say anything for fear of their jobs.......

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Both he and Goldie Hawn are gun owners.... There are actually a LOT of closet Conservative and NRA members in the Entertainment Industry... except that they have to Stay in the closet, because, well, we know how TOLERANT and NON-VINDICTIVE the Hollywood Liberals are ......

On another note, I used to go to a dinner round table for "Republicans in hollywood". We were all staunch NRA members but everyone had to keep it quiet, because the liberals would blacklist you and make sure that you never worked again.......

You think Hollywood is all Liberal. It's MOSTLY liberal, but I reckon about 40% is not, but can't say anything for fear of their jobs.......
    Sounds like your 1st amendment rights are being shit on as well as your 2nd in Kali.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Sounds like your 1st amendment rights are being shit on as well as your 2nd in Kali.
    Not just California. Liberals SUPPRESS opposing ideas wherever they congregate. Some of the most heinous examples of Liberal Thought Nazis have been coming from UNIVERSITY campuses out over yonder in Texas and the SOUTH. Big Democrat Cities .... The Halls of Academia .... Most News Journalism Offices ..... The left has ALWAYS quelled opposing views and threatened the livelihood of those who don't tow the party line ...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Not just California. Liberals SUPPRESS opposing ideas wherever they congregate. Some of the most heinous examples of Liberal Thought Nazis have been coming from UNIVERSITY campuses out over yonder in Texas and the SOUTH. Big Democrat Cities .... The Halls of Academia .... Most News Journalism Offices ..... The left has ALWAYS quelled opposing views and threatened the livelihood of those who don't tow the party line ...
    The Left is to free speech what Islam is to peace.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The Left is to free speech what Islam is to peace.