Thread: Trey Gowdy vs. DHS idiot video

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Trey Gowdy vs. DHS idiot video

Just ran across in the NRA facebook feed

Every time someone brings up the no fly, no buy idea, i ask them this question, and they usually just go, oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Initial Success or Total Failure

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Trey Gowdy is absolutely awesome. He nails their ass to the wall. I wish he would run for president or AG.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yes he seems to be. They have no answer ... bullshit they just dare not speak the answer as they know they are fucking breaking the law via violation of the Constitutional Right of the 2nd Amendment being shreaded!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    Trey Gowdy is absolutely awesome. He nails their ass to the wall. I wish he would run for president or AG.
    I second this.

It's interesting how idiots get all quiet when confronted by reason and common sense.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I second this.

It's interesting how idiots get all quiet when confronted by reason and common sense.
    It's also interesting how idiots get all quiet when they are in a forum where "spin" can be prosecuted as "perjury".
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    It's also interesting how idiots get all quiet when they are in a forum where "spin" can be prosecuted as "perjury".
    I watched another Trey Gowdy video and found it most interesting to watch the people's faces when Trey kept pressing his questions. He left no room for anything but a straight answer.

He actually put a law professor in mental anguish with his questions....his facial expressions were hilarious to watch as he tried to find some way to squirm out of answering the questions directly.

Damn, Trey is good....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

The fact that this is even considered outstanding is a big part of the problem. Every elected official should defend the Constitution with such vigor.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Not only should every elected official defend the constitution with such vigor, they should swear an oath upon taking office to uphold the constitution...oh wait, the do. They should all be in jail for violation of their oath of office, and violating the supreme law of the land still known as The Constitution of the United States of America

The capital building would be empty as almost all members would be in jail for violating the law. How novel.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

At first I thought Trey Gowdy was great... BUT tell me how many people he has put in contempt of Congress? Referred to prosecution? Appointed a special prosecutor?
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Notice dhs sent a pawn so as to shield the head from perjury?
    (as well as not revealing too much about how they're spying on conservative Americans while aiding isis immigration to the US)
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

That man needs to be on SCOTUS.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

I saw this clip elsewhere, it is almost painful to watch!

I'd like to see her refer to her superiors for the requested numbers, and get the higher -ups involved!