Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be prepared gentleman

And as for the missing propane tanks, this might explain what is to be done with them;

"The Hell Cannon is a towed, projectile launcher, that is roughly similar in dimensions to the US built 105mm M101A1 Howitzer. It can launch a plethora of improvised explosive projectiles, but its main ammunition of choice (or of necessity?) is a highly modified propane gas cylinder, complete with stabilizing fins and filled with a crude explosive mixture."
    http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/mee...-ho-1628114916

Theft of dozens of propane tanks, purchase of 150 prepaid cell phones in Missouri puts FBI on alert
    https://www.rt.com/usa/325571-phones...rist-missouri/
    Propane tanks might also fit inside large backpacks.

Four NY men accused of stealing plumbing supplies from Goldsboro Lowe's
    Yudesh Ruplal, 21, Shane Ali, 22, Benjamin Curtis, 18, and Alexandre Michel Regis, 20, are accused of stealing 565 plumbing supplies worth more than $5,000, according to court records.
    http://www.wral.com/four-ny-men-accu...ting/15174669/
    Yep it's an everyday thing for four men from NY to drive to North Carolina and steal pipes and end caps.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

5.56, those hell cannons are pretty impressive.

One thing I did pick up, too, was every time those jihadis blew something up, they praised Satan....neat....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    That and binary EXP's are easily obtainable. Oklahoma?
    He supposedly used ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel as the primary explosive. Had to of used blasting caps to set it off, not enough energy from say black powder to set the ampho off.
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 12-16-2015 at 06:21 AM.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    He supposedly used ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel as the primary explosive. Had to of used blasting caps to set it off, not enough energy from say black powder to set the ampho off.
    True. How do we know that they don't have blasting caps or don't plan on obtaining them. If one can get explosives, one can get blasting caps. Fixed your spelling sir administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    True. How do we know that they don't have blasting caps or don't plan on obtaining them. If one can get explosives, one can get blasting caps. Fixed your spelling sir administrator.
    I know how to spell ammonium nitrate, unfortuantely this laptop keyboard doesn't play well with my fingers. On the blasting caps, nobody knows if the Muzzies have caps yet or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I know how to spell ammonium nitrate, unfortuantely this laptop keyboard doesn't play well with my fingers. On the blasting caps, nobody knows if the Muzzies have caps yet or not.
    A safe bet would be if the Muzzies need blasting caps, they have blasting caps.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

One of the Wal Marts they bought phones at was here in Jefferson City. If I had to guess I'd say these fuckers are operating out of either Columbia or St Louis, both have sizable muzzy populations thanks to the damned Democrats.
    Returns June 3rd.

I wonder what they're going to do with all those propane tanks?

Caught On Camera: Police Investigate Series Of Propane Tank Thefts
    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...e-tank-thefts/

Pretty slick, well planned ops going on there.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I wonder what they're going to do with all those propane tanks?

Caught On Camera: Police Investigate Series Of Propane Tank Thefts
    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...e-tank-thefts/

Pretty slick, well planned ops going on there.
    Shoot 'em with a high-powered rifle and watch the fireworks.
    Put a little "plastique" on the side with a timer.
    And that's just two possibilities.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Shoot 'em with a high-powered rifle and watch the fireworks.
    Put a little "plastique" on the side with a timer.
    And that's just two possibilities.
    First I've shot a propane tank with an M1 Garand rifle, first round released a cloud of propane. The tracer round that followed lit it up with a big woosh. Propane tanks blowing up is Hollywood theatrics. Plastique ... damn my local hardware store ran out 2 weeks ago. Wonder when they'll have it back in stock?

the whole hollywood thing with those tanks is stupid. Even if they're in a fire most will just slowly split down the seams . I know older propane tanks for grills won't though. They tend to go airborne BUT no explosion or bodies going all a-team and shit.

Blasting caps aren't that difficult to "requisition" . Still nothing I'd play with though, unless you're determined to get to that big snackbar in the sky.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    If muzzies start burying ammo, I need to start following them around with a shovel.

Why? You planning to reload their empties?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

And in an effort to save America from her enemies, House Democrats Move to Criminalize Criticism of Islam;

December 17, 2015 ought henceforth to be a date which will live in infamy, as that was the day that some of the leading Democrats in the House of Representatives came out in favor of the destruction of the First Amendment. Sponsored by among others, Muslim Congressmen Keith Ellison and Andre Carson, as well as Eleanor Holmes Norton, Loretta Sanchez, Charles Rangel, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Joe Kennedy, Al Green, Judy Chu, Debbie Dingell, Niki Tsongas, John Conyers, José Serrano, Hank Johnson, and many others, House Resolution 569 condemns “violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.” The Resolution has been referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

That’s right: “violence, bigotry and hateful rhetoric.” The implications of those five words will fly by most people who read them, and the mainstream media, of course, will do nothing to elucidate them. But what H. Res. 569 does is conflate violence -- attacks on innocent civilians, which have no justification under any circumstances – with “bigotry” and “hateful rhetoric,” which are identified on the basis of subjective judgments. The inclusion of condemnations of “bigotry” and “hateful rhetoric” in this Resolution, while appearing to be high-minded, take on an ominous character when one recalls the fact that for years, Ellison, Carson, and his allies (including groups such as the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations, CAIR) have been smearing any and all honest examination of how Islamic jihadists use the texts and teachings of Islam to incite hatred and violence as “bigotry” and “hateful rhetoric.” This Resolution is using the specter of violence against Muslims to try to quash legitimate research into the motives and goals of those who have vowed to destroy us, which will have the effect of allowing the jihad to advance unimpeded and unopposed.
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2612...robert-spencer

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    And in an effort to save America from her enemies, House Democrats Move to Criminalize Criticism of Islam;

December 17, 2015 ought henceforth to be a date which will live in infamy, as that was the day that some of the leading Democrats in the House of Representatives came out in favor of the destruction of the First Amendment. Sponsored by among others, Muslim Congressmen Keith Ellison and Andre Carson, as well as Eleanor Holmes Norton, Loretta Sanchez, Charles Rangel, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Joe Kennedy, Al Green, Judy Chu, Debbie Dingell, Niki Tsongas, John Conyers, José Serrano, Hank Johnson, and many others, House Resolution 569 condemns “violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.” The Resolution has been referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

That’s right: “violence, bigotry and hateful rhetoric.” The implications of those five words will fly by most people who read them, and the mainstream media, of course, will do nothing to elucidate them. But what H. Res. 569 does is conflate violence -- attacks on innocent civilians, which have no justification under any circumstances – with “bigotry” and “hateful rhetoric,” which are identified on the basis of subjective judgments. The inclusion of condemnations of “bigotry” and “hateful rhetoric” in this Resolution, while appearing to be high-minded, take on an ominous character when one recalls the fact that for years, Ellison, Carson, and his allies (including groups such as the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations, CAIR) have been smearing any and all honest examination of how Islamic jihadists use the texts and teachings of Islam to incite hatred and violence as “bigotry” and “hateful rhetoric.” This Resolution is using the specter of violence against Muslims to try to quash legitimate research into the motives and goals of those who have vowed to destroy us, which will have the effect of allowing the jihad to advance unimpeded and unopposed.
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2612...robert-spencer
    Thomas Jefferson just rolled over in his grave.

The majority of people in this poll disagree with what the Dims did:

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...isturbing.html
    Last edited by alismith; 01-01-2016 at 02:14 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12