Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be prepared gentleman

Be prepared gentleman

So this is happening in my little area of the country (mid MO).

Apparently the religion of peace operatives have started planning something.

Here is the article link:

http://madworldnews.com/missouri-woo...im-cellphones/

(essentially some goat molesters have started storing explosives and buying large quantities of prepaid phones for some reason)

This area is also the statistical dead center of the US population, probably not a coincidence.

Keep your gas tanks full, your powder dry, and have some food on hand.

It would be very easy for them to disrupt life as we know it.
    Last edited by rktman; 12-14-2015 at 12:28 PM. Reason: grammar

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Looks like they're starting to utilize the same storage tactics here that they do in the desert: Bury explosives, weapons, and supplies to hide them. And the bastards love using phones to detonate said explosives. The guy in the trail cam pic looks fresh from the Middle East - he's even still wearing his Adidas swooshie pants!

Stay safe, rktman! Thanks for the info.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Read "Day of Wrath" to see what we have in store. Just multiply the story by 10.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

They found THAT ONE. No telling how many more are out there. Something big is going to happen soon for sure. Christmas Day?

They've been stealing or buying high dollar (meaning they're capable of carrying payloads) rc vehicles from drones to cars/trucks;
    http://www.wsvn.com/story/30701536/p...mi-hobby-store
    Gee those guys don't look like muslims do they.

Also there's this good news;
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...eel-cylinders/
    Now you can carry pretty much anything that will fit inside a stainless cylinder, wadded up garbage, air, water. But if you could easily buy them once you got inside the USA moreso than carrying them with you from wherever you stole into America from, there must be a good reason why you're carrying stainless cylinders. My guess is because they have chems or bios inside. If it was radioactive they'd be much more likely to use lead pigs than stainless cylinders as gamma (but not alpha or beta depending upon container thickness) emitters will blow right through stainless.

And more;
    http://fox4kc.com/2015/12/09/multipl...se-suspicions/
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/10...ouri-walmarts/

These phones could be used to detonate explosives, as is so much their modus operandi. I imagine they are sick of losing every time they try anything, I mean how many muslims have gotten away with their crimes? The guys who tried to shoot up the "draw mohamad party" in Texas got killed, the two in San Bernardino got killed, the muslims and muslima in the Paris attacks got killed, pretty much all of them get caught or killed. Using drones and rc vehicles to ply their trade might go a long way in letting them get away from the scene of the crime at least for a little while.
    I also read about some woman who buys a mass of items at wallyworld, always including cell phones and then a few days later returns everything but the phones, she's obviously trying to get phones and not be noticed. The customer service clerks notice.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-14-2015 at 01:20 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    And more;
    http://fox4kc.com/2015/12/09/multipl...se-suspicions/
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/10...ouri-walmarts/

These phones could be used to detonate explosives, as is so much their modus operandi. I imagine they are sick of losing every time they try anything, I mean how many muslims have gotten away with their crimes? The guys who tried to shoot up the "draw mohamad party" in Texas got killed, the two in San Bernardino got killed, the muslims and muslima in the Paris attacks got killed, pretty much all of them get caught or killed. Using drones and rc vehicles to ply their trade might go a long way in letting them get away from the scene of the crime at least for a little while.
    I also read about some woman who buys a mass of items at wallyworld, always including cell phones and then a few days later returns everything but the phones, she's obviously trying to get phones and not be noticed. The customer service clerks notice.
    I wonder if it's the Lithium Ion batteries they want from some of these RC cars in addition to using them as mobile bombs.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Are these hover boards a dry run?

I imagine one would want to tote sarin in stainless cylinders if one had to tote sarin.

Turkey: U.S. and Europe providing Basic Chemicals for Sarin Gas to ISIS
    Within seconds, he nose runs, the eyes cry, the mouth drools and vomits, and bowels and bladder evacuate themselves. It is not a dignified state.

The person may very well have no idea what's going on. Their chest tightens, vision blurs. If the exposure was great enough, that can progress to convulsions, paralysis, and death within 1 to 10 minutes.

That is Sarin Poisening.
    News comes to us that the Islamic State terrorists in Syria have received all necessary materials to produce deadly sarin gas via Turkey, Turkish MP Eren Erdem has told RT, insisting there are grounds to believe a cover up has taken place.

The main opposition Republican People's Party (CHP) member, Erdem, brought up the issue for public discussion in parliament last week, citing evidence from an abruptly-closed criminal case. He accused Ankara of failing to investigate Turkish supply routes used to provide terrorists with toxic sarin gas ingredients.

“There is data in this indictment. Chemical weapon materials are being brought to Turkey and being put together in Syria in camps of ISIS which was known as Iraqi Al Qaeda during that time," Erdem told RT.
    http://allnews.network/index.php/8-n...-sarin-to-isis
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I'm sure that I'm not alone in being surprised that they haven't orchestrated a mass attack already.

I guess they're waiting for the most optimum time. Could it be this Christmas? It would be devastating with people all over the country away from home visiting their families.

As to being prepared, I am sure that we are all are. Constant vigilance!
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by rktman View Post
    So this is happening in my little area of the country (mid MO).

Apparently the religion of peace operatives have started planning something.

Here is the article link:

http://madworldnews.com/missouri-woo...im-cellphones/

(essentially some goat molesters have started storing explosives and buying large quantities of prepaid phones for some reason)

This area is also the statistical dead center of the US population, probably not a coincidence.

Keep your gas tanks full, your powder dry, and have some food on hand.

It would be very easy for them to disrupt life as we know it.

Geez... I don't even know WHERE to buy real explosives.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    These phones could be used to detonate explosives

I wonder exactly how they do it?

With my electronics background, I could easily make a small, simple circuit that decodes tone patterns, or two-tone FSK codes or even simply reacts to the ringer circuit, but once I had the signal, I have no idea how to use it to set off an explosive.

A small, thin coil of tungsten (a light bulb filament) wrapped around a cannon fuse would probably be able to light the fuse, but then what?

I have no idea how to convert that into the "rather powerful" shockwave that's necessary to initiate a real explosive.

Not to mention that I don't even have any idea WHERE to get the real stuff.

Guess I'm not cut out to be a terrorist.......

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    I'm sure that I'm not alone in being surprised that they haven't orchestrated a mass attack already.

I guess they're waiting for the most optimum time. Could it be this Christmas? It would be devastating with people all over the country away from home visiting their families.

As to being prepared, I am sure that we are all are. Constant vigilance!

Christmas is Friday this year... people coming home, winding down for the weekend, probably thinking of Christmas dinner or visiting relatives (anything but being prepared for a mass attack).

Don't know what day would be better, tactically... Friday or Sunday (like Pearl Harbor)?

Hope we're wrong.

If not, I've got lots of guns and lots of ammo and everyone in the house knows how to hit their target.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Christmas is Friday this year... people coming home, winding down for the weekend, probably thinking of Christmas dinner or visiting relatives (anything but being prepared for a mass attack).

Don't know what day would be better, tactically... Friday or Sunday (like Pearl Harbor)?

Hope we're wrong.

If not, I've got lots of guns and lots of ammo and everyone in the house knows how to hit their target.
    Sadly, our guns and marksmanship doesn't help with bombing attacks. I fear that we will experience another big attack in the U.S. thanks to Obama and the Liberals being so blind to Terror, instead choosing to focus on law abiding gun owners as 'the boogey man" of choice. But I think that another attack will work to wake up the folks who are asleep right now. We can't convince those who have drunken the 'liberal Kool-Aid" for they will deflect and distort for eternity, rather than own up to their own failures.

I'm just waiting for something bad to happen. Hope it doesn't happen, but it would be foolish NOT to expect it.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    ISIS already showed a movie taken in Time Square New York City. Slight hint as to what is to come when you pack one million people into a very small area, say watching the ball drop on new years eve?

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

If muzzies start burying ammo, I need to start following them around with a shovel.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Check Google or the Yellow Pages in your home town. Farmers can purchase explosives. The phones obviousely set off a blasting cap, which you can get with the explosives if you are a farmer or a construction company. You do have to sign for that stuff so I'm told. They do keep records, but as with most records they won't be useful in stopping anyone from doing evil. They might lead to the perps after the fact but even then I'm skeptical about that.
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 12-15-2015 at 07:10 AM.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Check Google or the Yellow Pages in your home town. Farmers can purchase explosives. The phones obviousely set off a blasting cap, which you can get with the explosives if you are a farmer or a construction company. You do have to sign for that stuff so I'm told. They do keep records, but as with most records they won't be useful in stopping anyone from doing evil. They might lead to the perps after the fact but even then I'm skeptical about that.
    That and binary EXP's are easily obtainable. Oklahoma?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Probably our gov't is giving it to them. Knowing Obama and his sympathies and desire for martial law and gun confiscation.....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Probably our gov't is giving it to them. Knowing Obama and his sympathies and desire for martial law and gun confiscation.....
    I wouldn't put it past him to have his hand in this, somehow.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I wonder how this slipped past America's national news media?

Hunter finds cache of explosives in Pulaski County
    WAYNESVILLE, Mo. -

Police in Pulaski County are looking for the person or persons who left a large cache of explosives in the Mark Twain National Forest in an area off Highway 17.

The sheriff's office says a deer hunter found the explosives on Saturday morning on a jeep trail where he normally camps during hunting season. The hunter immediately left the location and notified the Pulaski County Sheriff's Department.

"When arriving at the scene, the responding deputy was able to verify that the items were explosives and secured the area. The Explosive Ordinance Disposal Unit (EOD) from Fort Leonard Wood was dispatched to the scene, along with the Missouri State Highway Patrol’s EOD Unit and the Waynesville Rural Fire Department," said Pulaski County Sheriff Ron Long.

Police describe the explosives as something that could not be purchased for recreational use.
    http://m.ky3.com/news/-hunter-finds-...50474_35910002

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast