Thread: 18 yr old Woman stabbed at Nudist Colony

18 yr old Woman stabbed at Nudist Colony

I figure that there are 'few' concealed weapons at a place like that....
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/13...il-at-florida/

The resort's general manager, Morley Schloss, tells The Associated Press that the 18-year-old woman had been walking on a nature trail when she was stabbed multiple times by an unknown person.

Schloss says police are searching the area with dogs. The resort is partially surrounded by densely wooded areas, about 60 miles north of Miami.

Schloss says the woman was not seriously injured and expects to be released from the hospital Monday.

I imagine a lot of women get "stabbed" at nudist resorts, just not with knives.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I had no idea that there were nudists that aren't old, fat, weird, and ugly. Must be a west coast thing.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Wow. She's nice. Thing is, there is a nudist colony not far from me. Funky is right, it is mostly old fat weird people whom you would never want to see naked.