Thread: Saudi Arabia Announces 34-State Islamic Military Alliance Against Terrorism

Saudi Arabia Announces 34-State Islamic Military Alliance Against Terrorism

DUBAI — Saudi Arabia on Tuesday announced the formation of a 34-state Islamic military coalition to combat terrorism, according to a joint statement published on state news agency SPA.

"The countries here mentioned have decided on the formation of a military alliance led by Saudi Arabia to fight terrorism, with a joint operations center based in Riyadh to coordinate and support military operations," the statement said.

A long list of Arab countries such as Egypt, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, together with Islamic countries Turkey, Malaysia, Pakistan and Gulf Arab and African states were mentioned.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/sa...rorism-n480016

I'm sure this army will only be used for good. Also please note this army includes a nuclear armed and terror supporting Pakistan.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-14-2015 at 08:44 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

They're terrified that we may elect a President who will address the actual problem, so they are putting on a show to try to head off any real efforts against terrorism, and by "terrorism" I mean "Islam".
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Or they are losing their ass with the price of oil plummeting and are trying to put on a show so they don't lose the US dollar.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

I would call that blowing smoke up your ass news story. NBC....come on... they are lefties to the core.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I trust the Saudis to do what is right.

(snickers).

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I trust the Saudis to do what is right.

(snickers).
    Yeah no shit, since it all originates there in their madrasas....They put up with it as long as they can export it and not attack them.