Thread: In New Tack in Gun Debate, a Call to Investigate Smith & Wesson’s Disclosures

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post In New Tack in Gun Debate, a Call to Investigate Smith & Wesson’s Disclosures

After today, it's all historical.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Seeing how manufacturers have absolutely no contact with the end user except for warranty issues I see this being a moot point. There is nothing the company can to prevent such things. Unless you consider them not making guns, but that's not going to help the shareholders at all. I mean what do you want them to do, put the ten commandments in every box with "thou shalt not kill" highlighted?
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    Seeing how manufacturers have absolutely no contact with the end user except for warranty issues I see this being a moot point. There is nothing the company can to prevent such things. Unless you consider them not making guns, but that's not going to help the shareholders at all. I mean what do you want them to do, put the ten commandments in every box with "thou shalt not kill" highlighted?

Agreed. How is S&W supposed to keep track of crime statistics? That's like asking Ford or GM how many times their products are used in DWI and what they are doing to prevent it? Stupid cunt!
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Can't put "Thou shalt not kill" in with the firearms. That would constitute a Christian religious statement and according to the current regime is unacceptable.