Thread: Attempted Mass Murder By Auto

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Attempted Mass Murder By Auto

I think it's time govt. officials start bringing some common sense controls to the auto industry. It seems that the mentally ill, or even terrorists, can gain full access to the deadliest of instruments and plow them into crowds of people whenever they feel like it.

Write your govt. officials and demand action on this. We have to make sure that those who would use these instruments for murder and mayhem are denied access to them.

How many more people must die before action is taken? How many children must be killed, or hurt, before we have had enough? It's time for common sense laws to be implemented.

On a side note, it's interesting that, with all the news coming out, that no mention of a name has been forthcoming, even though they've known it since her car was pulled over...

And, they were quick to say there was no terrorism involved. It's not like anything like this has been happening in Israel and other countries, so it can't be terrorism...after all, terrorists use guns and knives and bombs....not cars.

Oh well, we'll have to wait and see what shakes out....I'm sure the government will tell us everything we need to know....

http://news.yahoo.com/police-probe-r...QDBHNlYwNzYw--
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Keep us posted, probably some muzzie was driving.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

It is sad to say, but if the name is Yabadabadoo or anything similar we can easily guess the motive behind this vehicular assault. FNC said there was a 3-year-old in the back seat (unharmed) and police obtained a blood sample from the driver to determine if drug/alcohol use was a factor.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

What is her name?
    What color is she?

Its either mooslimb terrorism or homegrown BLM terrorism.

Or just a white chic with mental problems.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I think it's time govt. officials start bringing some common sense controls to the auto industry. It seems that the mentally ill, or even terrorists, can gain full access to the deadliest of instruments and plow them into crowds of people whenever they feel like it.

I find it unconscionable that anyone can just walk into a dealership and purchase a 2 ton killing machine without a background check or worse, via the car show loophole.

I'm sure our Founding Fathers never envisioned automobiles with 4, 6, 8 or even more cylinders, with the ability to travel 100 mph or faster and equipped with high capacity fuel tanks enabling the automobile to travel hundreds of miles without reloading.

I also think automobiles which have that so-called "safety belt" that goes up over the shoulder should be banned. That belt enables drivers to murder innocents without any danger to themselves.

It's time for some common sense! After all, how much gasoline and how many cylinders does Mr. and Mrs. America need to drive to the corner store?

Only professionals (muslim cab drivers) should have access to high powered automobiles. Enough is enough! Think of the children!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Here she is, Lakeisha N. Holloway. What do you think, BLM?

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I think it is high time that common sense legislation was introduced to ban these fully automatic...uh...uh.. automobiles.

maybe she'll blame it on the rain....
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

It was all dim whi fokes that be sashaying doun duh si'walk dat just filled her hade wid visions of slavery dat made her do it.

She gots sum retribution for all dat.

Anyway, she was homeless and looking for a guaranteed place to live with 3 squares a day and heat and water and TV and stuff.
    Her deadbeat baby daddy wasn't providing for her so she didn't have anything else to do.

Anyway, the state can raise her baby for her...no loss there.

It was a win-win situation for her all the way.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

So she wasn't in milli vanilli?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post

Damn. I was eating breakfast when I saw this picture...
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Some of the news pieces I've seen said she screamed alla akba as she was rampaging.

According to that witness. there is a huge row of plants and bushes seperating the sidewalk and the strip, but the woman driver ran through both, at a speed he guessed to be 40-45 miles per hour. "People were flying off the front of her car and people were smashing into other people as she plowed through the crowd."

The witness went on to say "As this unfolded, the only thing I recall as this happened is the insane sound of her car accelerating and the voice from the car was screaming "Allah Akbar!" I've heard the sound enough times on the news that I was waiting for a bomb to blow up or guns to start firing. "
    https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/679
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post

WTF kind of name is "Lakeisha"?

And DAYUM... she be UGG-LEEE!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It was all dim whi fokes that be sashaying doun duh si'walk dat just filled her hade wid visions of slavery dat made her do it.

She gots sum retribution for all dat.

Anyway, she was homeless and looking for a guaranteed place to live with 3 squares a day and heat and water and TV and stuff.
    Her deadbeat baby daddy wasn't providing for her so she didn't have anything else to do.

Anyway, the state can raise her baby for her...no loss there.

It was a win-win situation for her all the way.

It be dat PTSD (Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder).

I'm not making it up. Some blacks claim that they have "PTSD" and demand compensation for it.....

And on Amazon.com you can pay $80 to read about it! http://www.amazon.com/Post-Traumatic.../dp/0963401122

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

Rhetorical question right?

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

It looks as though she has either a bunch of wild hair follicles taking over her forehead or else she's getting ready to sprout a horn. Either would be an improvement.

Freedom isn't free.